The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

CyberLord`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, I'm Almin and I like to RP a lot. I mostly like to RP as some hermit or someone in search for knowledge. I also like to RP mysterious people and like to help other people on their RP quests. My characters are mostly friendly.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina and my primary language is Bosnian, but I think I can handle English good.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
As a small child I watched my older brother ( too bad he doesn't like RP ) playing Warcraft II. Then Warcraft III came out and I played it and finished campaign of both Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne and learned a little of lore. Then I started to read Warcraft Novels and found out about Medivh, the coming of Orcs from Draenor etc.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I was searching for a 3.3.2 RP server and found some but I didn't like them. Then I searched on google and found this server and saw a cool name and then came on the site and when I finished reading FAQ I decided to try this out. I think it is a nice server by seeing so many people here, and also by reading the forums.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I enjoy mostly RP with a small band of people who don't know real name of my character and just call him by nickname. I also enjoy to be some Hermit or Guardian of some place and to fight people who make chaos there, or I am sometimes just a bandit that robs people and let's them live hurt to be able to run from them.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf ( High Elf if possible ) Rogue, since elves are stealthy and have good ears and can be great spies and bandits, and also can wear a little bit of magic.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To find some funny RP and to enjoy playing with other people. I expect to have a lot of fun and new friends here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think that mostly Respect and Maturity appeal to me, but I am standing good with others also.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
How about I tell story of one of characters I plan to make?
Well here it goes:
Lin'Estus Stormblad is an young Elf of age of 50.
Some years ago, sailing on his pirate ship he saw many ships sailing towards the cold continent of Northrend. Thinking about robbing them, he commanded his crew to follow, but when he arrived no ships were to be seen and they ran out of food and could not sail back.
Many months they have wandered the cold continent and found only death and decay. One by one days passed, yet they still could not find any living person but beasts. One day while he and remaining of his crew decided to return to their ship they were ambushed by the undead. They tried to resist, but could not and tried to run. One by one they fell down and never stood up again. At last two managed to flee, the betrayers yet most honored in the crew...Captain Stormblade and Vice-Captain Melthil Theil'esar. They were never found until now...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I personally would like to congratulate the staff members on making such nice server as I managed to figure out it is nice in forums. I just wonder if we can have custom classes here and custom races?
Best regards, Almin.
Hello CyberLord! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for!

As for your questions...

That depends entirely on what you mean by custom classes. Custom races are not allowed in the roleplay at all, however. If by custom classes you mean classes like Demon Hunter and such, you will need to apply for the Prestige Title at a later occasion. If that is not what you mean, for example, then please clarify exactly what you mean by custom classes.

That aside...

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxy
Thank you very much for approving, I've been at my mail whole time expecting a mail ( since I subscribed to topic ) of my approval/denial.
With Custom Classes I meant Prestige, and maybe that someone posts some kind of his custom class and if the class is not too much OP that it gets accepted etc...
And Custom Races I meant Nathezim ( Dreadlord but I guess you know that ), Murloc, Ogre etc...