The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

*sigh* Windows 7
Well..My problem is simple..Well the reason why it's a problem is simple at least..I recently bought a new laptop with the new and "improved" Windows 7.

Basically, when I go through my WoW folder to the realmlist document, it won't let me open the file or any of the others in the same area. All of them say that Windows cannot open this file and you need to search the web to find a program to run it..Now, I don't know whether Windows 7 is unable to run a WTF file, but I thought it was basically the same as a notebook page.

Would anyone who has or knows what to do able to help me out please?

Loads of love to whoever can, I wanna start RPing here again.. <3
Hmmmm.. Well, I'll give it a shot but my pc isn't in English so the translation might not be coherent so that it would be understandable. You have to open the file with Notepad. Right-click the file, select open with or open as and select wordpad or notepad, whatever.

If that doesn't work you'll have to adjust the properties of the file so it'll open with notepad.
Little by little, one travels far.
Thanks Errata, I didn't know you could open it with notebook and yet still save it as a WTF file. =3

Luff you. ^.^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows Games on Linux Ubuntu. Nostra 5 711 12-22-2009, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Insel