The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

jerm3993`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey guys, my name is Jeremy. I have been playing warcraft games since about 2002 starting with warcraft 3, and then moving on to WoW in September of 2005. I have been playing off and on since then and never could imagine playing the game without Role Play in it, because what is WoW without role playing? Nothing if you ask me. There are so many unique things out there in Azeroth and the best way to experience them is through Role playing. I never did appreciate the role play on retail servers as much as I did on private servers, because it just gives you so much more freedom to focus on your characters story. I have been role playing for 5 years now and loved every minute of it. Some of the old private servers I have role played on would be WoW Trance and WoW Freedom, both of them being pretty good servers but seem to be falling apart now. After coming across this server, I figured I couldn't go wrong and that it was time to bring my experience here. On retail, I was very skilled and currently have 3 geared 80's and some other alts while also managing highschool and sports. I am currently calling it quits on retail because of my busy life and not wanting to spend the money, but feeling the urge to begin role playing on another great private server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Indiana, United States and speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
After watching my cousin play warcraft 3 when I was younger, I began to play and couldn't stop. The whole warcraft experience just never got old and I still love it today.

What made you seek our server over others?:
After getting the urge to go back to the good ol' days of Role Playing, making friends, and creating a great character I remembered people talking about this site. I typed it up and was amazed by how you guys set this up and I knew I couldn't go wrong.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All of it is great! I must admit, I have always enjoyed guild battles when role playing because it just adds soooo many elements to the game, but all of it is just fantastic. Making friends, enjoying time with groups, you just have to love it all.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Boy have I tried so many and honestly love alot of them, but I must say I enjoy Trolls for Horde and Draenei for Alliance. I like to stick out and be unique, and to be honest I think these are two pretty uncommon races. Rogues have always been my favorite for role playing, but I have to admit they usually are overpopulated. It is just so fun to have the power to stealth, look so subtle, and they are quite simple to set up.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A GREAT population of very experienced role players and mature people. The quantity of the people aren't always important, as long as they are the right people!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the Humility rules are just said very well. It is exactly how many people out there can be, and it really does explain how to be mature and to not always feel they must be the center of attention.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will complete this when the times comes.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I read something under a FFA flag? Im assuming thats Free for All flag meaning Alliance vs Alliance Horde vs Horde, and that is just brilliant =) Really helps when it comes to warfare role playing. I just hope people to over use it
Welcome to CotH!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Thanks! So excited to begin playing