The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Morila`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
(As a foreward, I get a bit nervous whenever I fill out a form like this, so please excuse if this is too long or short. I can provide more info upon being asked.) I am 21 years old, have lived in a small, close-knit town all my life and am a waitress. I divide my free time into hanging out with my friends and playing on the computer. I have played first person shooters (FPS) for years, along with some real time strategy games (RTS), with role playing games (RPG) being something that I have only discovered in the last 4 or so years. I like playing games as a we to alleviate stress, have fun, and to meet other people and socialize in a friendly environment. I try to help people where able to, and try to keep a friendly outlook wherever I am.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the state of New York, United States. I have lived there all my life and English is my primary language. (I do speak some basic Spanish)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
To be honest, I'd never thought I would ever play World of Warcraft, I had always avoided the game and it's associated sites. However, recently I have grown bored with many of the single player games I posses, and have shifted to playing online and multiplayer games. I have spent the last 3 years on the game Planeshift, and have become wary of the game after 2 years. With the loss of a large portion of the role-playing community there over time, a shift of the players into 'Power Leveling', and the changing ideals of RP on the game, I have found myself having little to no enjoyment from the game. After a couple of my friends from the game moved to RP servers on WoW, I decided to try things out after hearing some positive feedback.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Again, my friends who came to WoW both recommended the game for roleplay, and recommended this server specifically. I do not know much about any of the other RP servers, but after hearing some good things and having friends here, I decided to go to this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am pretty much open to all kinds of roleplay. Im willing to participate in just about anything, and have found enjoyment in every form of RP I have seen to date (with the exclusion of when griefers become involved...) I would, however, prefer not to fight constantly (as this is what PvP servers and other games are for.) I prefer paired and group roleplay to large crowds, as I feel things only get chaotic and confusing when too many try to RP in a small area. However, these two feelings are due to my experience on Planeshift, and have great potential to change. (More or less I participate in anything, but prefer certain kinds at certain times)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
As far as races go, I am new to WoW and have yet to develop one. I like to play different characters from different races, but usally develop a favorite from there. On the games I have played I usually prefer to play as a human or elf. As with race, I usually play a variety of classes/specializations. However, I would prefer to play as a hunter as I like to use ranged weapons and am fond of animals.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I do not expect everything to be handed to you on this server, but what I do expect is that this server is a place without an abundance of griefers, where I can learn to roleplay better and and have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Although the roleplay is certainly what is bringing me to this server, I have to say that the policies on Language and Tolerance appeal to me the most. After dealing with certain things in real life, I cant stand when things of the sort are brought up, and I am completely against things such as racism and sexism. (Although I do think some In-Character racism adds to the atmosphere, such as an elf having a strong dislike to dwarves..)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(I am no writer, and will complete this later upon request/need - I do not intend to become a Grunt at this time)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
- I have devolped a sense of roleplay, but this has for the most part been on Planeshift. As there is a lack of specific roleplay rules and there tends to be little enforcement of roleplay: I may be in need of alot of learning. I feel confident with my ability to roleplay on that game, but as Ive been told, the RP here is a much more professional style... and thus there is good chance I will not be at that level upon beginning, but I am very willing to learn from my mistakes, and to change my ideals to improve my ability.
Welcome!

Just as a sidenote, I notice you state you're new to WoW. If you need help with the lore, you can visit our Articles and Guides form or <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wowpedia.org]www.wowpedia.org</a><!-- w -->.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Okay, thank you. And thanks for the oportunity to play on your server. :)