The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Storm`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
In real life: My name is Storm and I hail from Norway, I'm eighteen years old and I study Journalistic hoping to become a reporter and someday even an author. At least that is what I hope to achieve. I guess some would call me a funny and nice guy while others a complete asshole. I have a feeling I'm one of them people everyone got an opinion about and no one really is indifferent to. One thing is sure thought, I have massive lore-knowledge, or so I have been told. I've been a lore master twice and a GM once. I debuted as a Lore master on Millennium Wow and then I was a GM and Lore master on Sanctum of Heroes. I'm also what you can call a social/Skype person and I hardly ever hang out on a server that doesn't have a Skype or Ventrilo. I've been a larper(Live Action Role-player) for ages and I enjoy it over everything else. I've also been a faithful role-player for about eight years now I think…That's about it I think.

In Roleplay: When I role-play I like to play assassins and mystical characters. I try to be understanding and if people have problems or are new to role-play I like to help out, however I have a none toleration of god emoting, meta gaming and such. I dislike OOC drama strongly as well and I try to avoid it at all cost. However when people step on my beloved lore I can snap, which usually results in a flood of OOC spam, but I'm working on it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from the country of Norway, a cold and dark land dominated by great mountains. My primary language would be Norwegian thought I speak English just as good, or so I have been told (My spelling is another story). I have a ‘'super American accent'' according to some people and I also speak some Spanish (Just don't ask me to prove it.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into the whole Warcraft thing when I bought my copy of Warcraft III. I loved the story, loved the characters and in general came to love the world. I started reading up on the lore back then and memorizing the histories. Then when World of Warcraft was announced I signed up for the Beta testing squad and I actually got approved. I loved the game, I thought it did absolute justice to the great universe and I guess when it came to the stores I got addicted for real, playing 24/7. To my great pleasure World of Warcraft had RP servers and so I combined my love for Roleplay and World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well…truth be told I didn't find your server first nor did I seek it first. HOWEVER I was told about this server by Renierius when I had an interesting conversation with him and some other friends about ‘'the good old days'' when we had lots of fun RPing together. I thought the idea about applications to join and such was a good one. So I thought that; maybe here I will find some good Roleplay at last.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favorite Roleplay style is relaxed and infiltration, I enjoy sitting in a bar and being a big mouth but I also enjoy the excitement of infiltrating an organization and assassinating targets, however I like to avoid open out fights with anyone that moves and I HATE random fights. I also enjoy some political Roleplay and when done right I don't mind role-playing as a servant or bodyguard either(as long as whomever I work for know what he/she is doing) I guess I could fill in more but bottom line is that I enjoy most kinds of Roleplay as long as it's done right.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite Class and race…oh now I'm going to be so mainstream…
-Favorite Race; My favorite race would be Blood Elves. Not because they are good looking or Casanovas, no I like them because they have a lot of lore, a solid background and well, a perfect personality. I like the fact that most blood elves only care about themselves, that they think they are better than everyone else and that they are sly and manipulating.

-Favorite Class; There is no doubt here, my favorite class is Assassin. It's not because I want to be like the ninjas in Naruto or like a cool movie character but simply because I enjoy stalking a person for hours, gather information about them, get close to them, get to know them and then when they trust me, slide my blade into their throat. Walk of and then collect my money. It's just a play style that appeals to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I expect Roleplay, and not just normal Roleplay but high quality Roleplay. I expect friendly game masters and players and a good and steady community, I guess that's about it. As you can see I don't have all that many expectations.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Faction NPC Deaths is the rule I have to say is the one I enjoy the most. I mean, I've seen so many people slay a guard or an ambassador and then just walk into the town again the next day without getting punished. It's a straight out disgrace to Roleplay. When I'm out in the middle of a Larp and kill someone I have to run from his friends and they usually kill me, unless I'm sneaky that is. So this rule I really like.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a dark night and Hecceri sat crawled up behind a pile of trash. It was raining and his robe was soaked, however he didn't care. He was used to it by now. When you pick a profession like he had you couldn't really complain about cold or wet environments. However the thought about all the money he would get for it warmed him as a bone fire. He knew it wouldn't be long now and that soon he would be lying in a warm bed with a beautiful elf maid lying next to him. He could hear the sound of footsteps coming from the other side of the street, it was low and hardly hearable but the blessing of being an elf is the ears. He could hear someone stepping in a little pit of water and he could hear the different distances of the footsteps, two grown men and a woman….young, judging from her footsteps. He kept silent, warping his robe closer around himself. One of the men was his target. As they came into sight he could see them clearly. He had judged right; One young girl with blond hair and a beautiful body. However she didn't carry to expansive clothes. He guessed she was a girl the noble had paid to keep him with company. The other was a middle aged man with white hair and a small build; he carried a tick golden ring on his left hand and a small rapier hung by his side. His clothes were the expansive kind, gold and silk. The last was a big man in his late twenties; he carried a chainmail and a big broad sword. A bodyguard, the guard didn't seem like he had any talent, he was just a big man to inflict fear onto anyone thinking about attacking the noble. As soon as the group had passed he stood up, slowly. He didn't make a sound, at least not one a human ear would pick up on, he unbuttoned the robe silently and lied it down. He had no shoes under the robe so his footsteps would be almost unhearable. Then he started running, throwing his hands down as he did so two claws were released from his bracers. A thin layer of poison covered the claws and made them extremely deadly. His naked feet barely touched the ground as he ran. They didn't hear him coming, he aimed as he ran towards them, he would take down the guard first, one kick to the back of his knee to send him down and then a stab to the neck to finish him off, right where the chainmail ended. His thoughts and actions were one, he kicked the back of the man's knee and he fell down on his knees, letting out a surprised yelp before the assassin dug his claws into the man's neck. The noble turned around. ‘'What the?!'' he didn't reach to say more before the poisoned claws dug into his throat, ripping over his blood veins. The young girl stood as paralyzed, but all she could see before he ran off was some black hair and a dark figure she would later describe as a worgen or demon.

Later that night Hecceri turned over in the bed, looking at the young elf lying next to him, her hair was golden and her hair was golden. She wasn't skinny and not fat, just in between. The way he liked them, he reached over and stroked her over the hair smiling slightly before he turned her around and kissed her on the lips. Knowing she was his until the morning came.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I was wondering if you had a Skype or Ventrilo channel.

Also; this might be a double post and for that I sincerely apologize, however I think it was bugged the first time I tried to post.
[Image: Storm121%20copy.jpg]
I could've sworn I approved this...

A belated welcome at either rate!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Thanks mate, almost thought I wouldn't be approved xD
[Image: Storm121%20copy.jpg]