The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

queakyou`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I'm a relaxed person who just likes to RP for fun really. I enjoy simple RP to really long story lines but I love it all for the one thing, the fact that it's always different. Even if it's a really bad RP it doesn't really matter as long as everyone is still having fun.
I always help out others who don't know much about RPing on other servers to get more people but it use to get filled with to many people wanting to be the some super OP undead so I stopped that and been wanting to find a fun real RP server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Australia and speak English and a little bit of French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played all the Warcraft games and enjoy most of Blizzards work but I started RP on WoW because of my love of DnD and VTM.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I want to say a GM told me about it and we're good friends but that would be a lie.

I found it on google and after looking at some other servers I found with them looking over all request to join there would be a very small chance I would have to put up with people making fun of RPers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a lot of different types of RP. I do a lot of tavern RP to past the time as well as action and danger. I also did enjoy fighting RP as long as one person doesn't use a "lolololol I kill you spell".

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy RP as a tauren shaman or druid because I like being the caring healer that is in one with the spirits or the earth but can still fight to protect people if need be.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping for a server with people that can RP with me and wont try to take over the RP. I'm fine with people leading the RP but just being stupid just bugs me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the history rule because I'm not the best with the history but nor would my tauren. I know a lot about my history and the history of my people. This also makes the RP more fun for me if people are telling me history stories of some war or event that has happened that I didn't know about.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to write this later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have nothing to really ask.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already taken a gander at our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules, I would like to nudge you there way! They hold much information on how to survive on the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]