The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Surther`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like to think of myself as a trustworthy, decent Roleplayer. I respect others and do my best not to disappoint. I do not god mode, power emote, or anything similar, and if I do it is easily and swiftly corrected. I keep good grammar and tend to make friends easily.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Most of my family comes from Mexico, but I was born here in good ol' Arizona. I know a scarce amount of Spanish and English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, my brother told me about it and he lent me a copy of his Warcraft III, and of course, I had a blast and gained a respect for a new series of RTS games, and roleplaying. This is how I started to roleplay, and I had a blast. I then bought World of Warcraft the day it came out, subscribed, and I played for about three years until private servers caught my eye. I entered EchelonedWoW, but I was disappointed. A friend then referred me here.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I left EchelonedWoW, the guild I was Co-leader of, Roleplayer, disbanded so I went searching and the former leader referred me here, I've heard good things about this server, so I didn't argue.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer a mixture of adventure, action, and danger. It just seems like a fun, up beat type of RP where no one has to worry about what to say, if they'll be judged too much, and no one's really nervous. It just flows, and it's fun too! At least, in my humble opinion.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like human warriors. It's something that I can relate to, because, rather obviously I'm human in real life, hehe. I also like warriors because they are the most flexible and simple, something everyone can excel at. A perfect beginner and veteran class. If you encounter a mage on your travels, he can even teach you a thing or two and you have one or two spells. Or, you can be a spellsword. All in all, I love this combination.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a similar, but more enhanced retail experience. A small, (or large) tightly threaded community where we pretty much are all friendly. There are bound to be some arguments, but I hope they are few, and I believe the RP to be excellent.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'm afraid I'm going to have to pick two. Respect and Maturity. Coming from being a co-leader of a guild on EchelonedWoW where they did not respect the actual leader due to his absence, I handled all the problems. There were fights, some were very immature, such as, rogues cannot make traps, and some players just didn't respect others because of role playing skills, or some mistake they made. It's good to see these enforced. In fact, it's almost heavenly.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Here I am, invited to a random party with random people in Deadwind Pass. Oh well, can't go wrong right, free food?"

At least, that's what I thought. The mansion is covered with cobwebs, yet seems brand new, the stones look aged, but at the same time, they aren't. Asarvian, the human host, leads me to my room while the rotting piece of meat sets the dinner table. My room didn't seem out of the ordinary, cleaner than the rest of the house. Tovian, the undead butler them calls us all out, in a dry, deadly voice. "Come, come, smoothskins, it's time to eat!" he cackles with delight as then approach the dining room, conversation and laughter already in the works. It sounds like a house of twelve. We the enter, all suspicions gone, we realize we're not as alone as we thought.

We sit down, staring to the left at the other table in awe. Humans, dwarves, night elves, all conversing with each other...But they are shiny...? Their mouth's are not moving? But they are talking? We tremble with fear as the...Things converse, while we are silent. The host creeps behind us, and in a booming, but dark voice, smiles. "How's the feast?" We gasp, blinking as we turn around slowly. "Erm...Good good!" I reply, pushing the food away from me nervously. He smiles. "Excellent. Desert will be coming out in a little while!" We all nod, putting on fake smiles while we turn to the beasts, staring at them we blink silently, as one of them turns around, coldly staring into my eyes for a few seconds that would seem like an eternity. His eyes do not move or blink, but every detail of him is perfect, he seems real and would otherwise would be mistook for a real man, he turns around silently, and continued his conversation.

A storm stirred outside, thunder slamming the sky with unmeasured strength as suddenly, it strikes the massive window, shattering the glass to bits, me and another night elf pipe up, asking to clean it up. After some arguing the host allowed us to clean it up by ourselves, halfway done sweeping, Tovian begins cleaning the table. The night elf looks at me as he unsheathes his bastard sword, charging Tovian and swinging it directly at the back of his neck. The sound of metal on metal collision is heard as the sword ricochets off the neck, and Tovian doesn't even notice. The blade hit a titanium pole. The host enters the room, fuming with rage as he yells at the Night elf. "Do that again and I'll skin you and your friend!" He then smiles, laughing. "No, I am just kidding. My house is your house. Enjoy your stay. He cackles darkly as he walks away, fading into the darkness as the thunder rumbles once more, he vanishes.

"Rise and shine darlings! I have something to show you!" We sigh, following him silently, fearing to spew words out of our mouths due to the host. We then enter the room, it filled with dozens of sculptures, amazing ones of clay. He then shows them to us, reciting ancient roman lore and gods as he then passes three of them, faceless, one of the ones in the group blinked. "Why are they faceless?" The host growled, glaring at him. "I will get to them later." he shakes his head, growling. He then smiles, and cheerily says. "Follow me!"

We all then enter the theater, lead by the human host, the wooden doors suddenly slam close and lock as we peer around the theater, messy, the ground cluttered with failed schematics and scene ideas. The room unearthly messy and the seats are crooked and misplaced, however, everything else is clean and eerily perfect, suddenly we hear a voice, the humans, echoing out to us. “Take a seat, the show has just begun.” A sinister cackle follows as the lights turn off, and the organ begins to play.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The story above was a roleplay that we started and never got to finish. Credit to Roleplayer guild.
[Image: s9VT.gif][Image: lNsM.gif]
If you don't want me to die, please click me. :3
(And, if you don't click me, I will devour your children. =) )
Your story reminded me a bit of The Masque of Red Death. It was interesting.

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! My name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on the server. If you have any questions not already answered on the Wiki feel free to PM one of our fine GM staff.

Happy Roleplaying!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Welcome to the server Kachada. I wish we could have finished that Rp though...
"Yeah, but I can't take 4 steps without getting man-handled by Smokey the bear."