The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

raventli`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, I am a 29 y/o Male who has been a avid Roleplayer in both IRL and in games for the better part of 12 years now. I play D&D in a weekly and monthly campaign with several friends of mine. Bit quiet at first but if you seek to get to know me I open up pretty easily and easy to talk to.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Came over from Dark Age of Camelot and City of heroes/Villains, joined in WoW's first year.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My guild is a RP guild and since the server I live on tends to mock RPers, decided to check this one out as several members have already made a home here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I tend to enjoy tavern RPs when I am bored of fighting, but I do enjoy finding a good group of people and having an adventure.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Draenei is my favorite race, next Blood elf and Forsaken as a close 2nd. For Class, Rogues or Paladins. I like the Draenei, Females only, the males are hideous, mostly for their looks, they are just unique and interesting. Not much caring for how they arrived on Azeroth tho. Blood Elf and Forsaken, Well the history of the Blood Elf, a story of betrayal for trying to survive intrigues me, same with the Forsaken. As for Classes, I like the Rogue class for its ability move about undetected and the paladin for its survivability.

What are your expectations of this server?:
None yet, I'll probably decide to stay after a week of seeing how things turn out. I do expect that rules be enforced and any griefers be dealt with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The importance of RP, really the reason I am here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ok, a story about one of my D&D characters, Sir Tusk one eye, Paladin of Jergal. (Forgotten realms setting for those of you who do not know who Jergal is, he is the Deity of the dead so to speak, those who die must stand before Jergal and Kelemvor, Kelemvor judges that you were faithful to your Deity, and Jergal inscribes the judging and allows you to pass on to the afterlife). When Tusk was young, maybe 10 years old, he lived among a nomadic tribe of barbarians in the icewind dales, he was half orc in blood as his mother was taken in a raid by local orcs. As he grew older, he became a bit more aggressive, not ruthlessly attacking others, but he could not control his strength or emotions. The other children however picked on him relentlessly and fights did occur. When he was 10 the elders of the tribe could no longer bear the burden of letting him stay and exiled him and his mother.

There were several hunters in the tribe that hated the young half orc, being the Orcs were their sworn enemy. The hunters wanted to kill young Tusk, blaming him for his mothers downfall in the tribe, as before hand she was highly sought after. They waylaid them late one night, Tusks mother died protecting him from harm. While still young he was gaining his orcish strength and rage, he attacked the hunters, killing several of them but not before being struck down, the attack causing him to lose his left eye. He lay barely conscious in the snow awaiting the hunter to finish him off, he saw two figures approach and attack the remaining hunters, driving them off or killing them before he fell unconscious.

He awoke later in a monastery to Jergal, several days from his tribes homeland, having been saved by a Paladin and Priest of Jergal. With no home to call his own, there he spent the next 12 years, he took to the teachings of Jergal with relative ease, surprising the order of Monks. He eventually became a Paladin the service of Jergal, during those 12 years he befriended a young frail priest named Thresh. Thresh was frail in body but a quick mind, while Tusk was strong in body, but not nearly as intelligent, however he did have uncanny wisdom when it came to various things. The two became friends, Sir Tusk being the brawn, and Thresh being the brains. It came time for them to set out and do their duty to Jergal, inscribing the names of the fallen so that they will never be forgotten.

Theres more to the story, and thats the abridged version, but thats for another time.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Please enjoy your stay! If you haven't already checked out our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies, I'd recommend you do so now!

Have fun and make sure to /join chat when you come on the server!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]