The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

scrambledsanity`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing World of Warcraft since it's humble beginnings as a computer game, with little Orc peons running around doing their various tasks for our entertainment and pleasure. I am now currently in College and between classes, band and homework I play WoW to pass the time when I'm not doing homework. I have been on a few other rp servers before this starting with Epilogue right up until the server was canceled, and most recently Millenium which I left for various reasons.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States and my primary language of course is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
As stated above I started playing Warcraft when it was still just a simple computer game, then followed it all the way up through the years to the now world famous WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I think it looks like a solid rp server and have been searching for a better one since I left Millenium.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I dabble in a bit of everything.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It's a close tie between Blood Elf/rogue and Troll/rogue. I have always had a major weakness for playing Blood Elves, and my very first character on the World of Warcraft retail was an elf Rogue, until burning crusade came out and I rerolled him as a Blood Elf. And the Troll rogue? Well, since Troll rogues are scarce to begin with I like to make characters, classes and races that are fairly unique and rare. You hardly ever see an orc female or a troll rogue, or even a female Dwarf. It's very uncommon.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am expecting it to be a step up from the servers I have been on before, and from the looks of how well this forum and system are put together I should imagine my expectations will be met.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I rather like the rule under the words "As Grakor puts it," pertaining to not making characters that are over-powered or huge steps away from server Lore. I think this rule is most important to keep a server from turning into a huge contest of who can make the most rediculous race/class or who can make the most obnoxiously powerful being. Very good rule in my opinion.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Amemnoch, Dark and Decayed

Once there was a great blood elf in the prime of his life. Living happily in the city of Silvermoon working to repair it to its former glory. He had a wonderful life with his wife, and children. Though what he failed to see in front of him was his wife turning to the dark. Staying up late to cast spells alone in her study. One night Amemnoch awoke, and snuck to her study to see what she was really doing. When he peaked into her room he was confronted by a demon of priestesses. His wife his beautiful Mareanna was deviling into the dark magics of her priest hood. He begged and pleaded though to no avial he was struck down. In her woe she vowed to never take up the dark arts again, and did what none others would. She gave up all her dark abilities and took on those of the light. With her new abilities she tried her hardest to find a way to bring back her husband though nothing would work. Amemnoch held in animated life was forever stuck in between worlds drifting not knowing what to do. His wife desperate and caring so much for her husband went to seek help.

Traveling the world she finally came across Sylvannas the Windrunner, and pleaded with the dark lady to bring back her husband. The dark lady seeing the regret and tears in the young blood elves eye's traveled to the abyass where Amemnoch was stuck. She asked if for the price that she was will to revive him would he serve in her army. Amemnoch wanting nothing more than to be able to see his wife another time, and to be able to be with his children agreed with the terms. Sylvannas brought him back to life as a scourge, and did all that she could. Amemnoch a shadow of his former self was nothing more than a gross disgusting decayed corpse. Though it didn't matter to him....or his wife. The simple fact that he was alive was all that mattered to either of them. Having resurected Amemnoch Sylvannas called upon him. Giving him his eternal task as her personal theif he was sent out on mission after mission to collect, and steal priceless items from the alliance so that they may not use it against the horde.

To this date Amemnoch does whatever the dark lady asks of him. Though on his down time from the fight he takes the time to go back to his wife, and stay with her. Of course his habits have changed....not being the normal blood elf he once was he was now a night owl...sleeping all day in the ground coming up at night to take a shower, and be with his wife. He helped her regain back the courage to start up healing again, and this time made it his undying life to make sure that she stayed focused and did not get attracted to the dark arts this time. He didn't want anything to happen to his children or anyone else to the likes that happened to him. Amemnoch is a well renowed rogue, and is now the captain of a guild that has taken him, and his wife in as their own. The Shadow Wraiths....they treat them like they are family, and Mareanna, and Amemnoch treat them the same. The guild is a loving one always doing what they can to help the others. It is nothing to big or to small to help someone in need. Amemnoch having been promoted to Captain of this guild was finally given permission by Sylvannas to leave, and take up his new posistion though if she ever needed him would call upon him again.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I like slinkies!...that is all...
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Please enjoy your stay! If you haven't already checked out our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies, I'd recommend you do so now!

Have fun and make sure to /join chat when you come on the server!

<333

Cressy

PS. I like them too. :B
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]