The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Nero`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am an individualist,I couldn't imagine myself blindly following orders,especially what aren't benefical to me.That may be a Mary Sue trait,but that is how I act in real life,and it is not likely to change in a roleplay.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and live in Hungary,but speak English quite well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I friend of mine showed me Warcraft III,and when I got my computer,I got Warcraft III and World Editor installed.Some time later,this same friend of mine showed me World of Warcraft too,.This time(I think it was 2.3),I didn't really know the lore,although I was interested,as I was always interested in all kinds of fantasy,and the structure and lore behind them.Then,Wrath of the Lich King came.I was quite interested in the new death knight class,but I restrained from rolling one,because of the predictable death knight dumping...Then,this friend of mine rolled a shaman,and I was like,"okay,why not,I'll roll a death knight then and we talk experiences".Then it was all through.I practically fell in love with the class,and death knights are my main ever since.Somehow,this is what really started my interest in the lore.I learned more and more,wherever I could,and some time ago,I've even come up with the ideaof playing on a roleplay server.I played on another roleplay server for a while,but I wasn't really satisfied with it's standard,so I got here.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I found it,with it being the first on Google,as I don't have any acquaintances that roleplay,but when I got here,I was thrilled with the well-built structure and seriousness of the server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
What I'd like to try,and what I came here for is,that I want to see not isolated RPs in small groups in one place,but a full roleplaying Azeroth.I mean,if I go,and get myself a rest at an inn,and somebody happens to be there,then the whole is working like a tavern RP.If I bump into a raid of murlocs,while other people are nearby,a fight RP can be formed.So what I want to see/try is,a 24/7 roleplaying Azeroth.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class are obviously death knights.The reason is,I find them the most fitting to me,as they are melee fighters,but also experienced in the dark arts.They are knights,bound by some kind of substantive codex,but not blind and brainwashed as most paladins are.They,just as me,revere individualism over zealotry.Once paladins,they served the Light and the dogma with unending zealotry,but now the whole thing,they worshipped and tried to be fit for,turned it's back on them,leaving them to have their eyes forcefully opened to the conclusion in the last minute,that they are alone.But now,raised,and put through even more suffering,they'd got to "live" once more as outcasts in a world that hates and refuses them,leaving entirely to them,what to do with themselves.As for races,I couldn't really say anything,as when we play as one of the playable races,we aren't only part of that race,we are part of more like a faction,and in my opinion,in the case of death knights,they have their own faction,what they're part of,or doesn't even rely on factions,so either way,they don't have that much of a connection with their old races as others do.

What are your expectations of this server?:
As I said before,I'd like to see a serious,24/7 world roleplaying Azeroth.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Perhaps maturity and the basics of roleplaying.If people want to have a good roleplay experience,they have to take it seriously.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
[Due to lack of inspiration,I don't fill this right now.Does that mean,I can't join/connect the server yet?]

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is the server fully scripted?How many percents is it bug-free?Is there any kind of traditional PvP here?
Welcome!

And to answer a few questions:

- PvP sometimes occurs occasionally, but not very often at all.
- There are a few bugs as well, seeing as it's a private server.
- And there aren't any scripts that I know of.
- You'll also need to have a story submitted in order to earn Gruntship.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."