The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Speedhacking? O_o
I logged on to my character Jael, and then I received a message stating that a speedhack was detected or something similar and that I would be logged out in like 10 seconds. A few seconds later I was at the character selection screen, confused. I logged on to my other character and asked what I should do and I was told to make a post here.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
A few questions.

1) What did you do before this happened/Did you do anything?

2) Have you tried to log on to him afterward?
If you have a mount that could be the problem. Sometimes when you dismount the server doesn't read it right and you still run that extra speed, so the server finds it as speed hacking.
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
Jael is below level 10, I was browsing the internet about WoW cataclysm and then I logged on and got the message nearly instantly after I began fighting.

edit:

I logged back in and nothing happened.
Perhaps you just has a sudden lag surge, I would ignore it and if it happens again, post once more.
What race is your character? I remember an old retail bug, not sure if it's fixed yet, and my experience is limited. Anyways, from what I remember, there were times when my Draenei would be detected as 'speedhacking' when leaving the water (swimming ---> running). It was because of the change between swimming speeds and running speeds, mixed with the slow reaction of the server. The server didn't receive the information of my transition between running and swimming, but still detected the change in speed. Ultimately, what I'm trying to say is that speedhack bugs sometimes happen, especially so when the player has a high latency and changes from one form of movement to another suddenly.

Or I could be completely wrong, but meh, if it was an accident, my advice is to just let it slide >.<
Basically what happened was I was relogging due to like 1000 ms or something crazy where I couldn't do anything. It was blood elf.

So it could have been due to the lag then? I didn't check my latency when I logged in though, so Idon't know what it was.