The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rejoice!
Crack out the party hats and wine! I'm going to take a small brake from CotH! Yeah, you heard me! I'll still be on the forums but as for in game, nooo more Chad, NOoo more Roove, Nooo more Mechanical armed Drakuses untill next week!

Reason: Not blaming you all, but with RL problems pushing my whatchamacallit.. "annoyance-meter"? Anyway, I can handle it but for some reason today I just thought I'm gonna take a brake, again not blame ya'll but for some reason the hole "Hey it's the nub!" and that kinda behavour made me decide I'm taking a brake, but I shall return to annoy you all very soon, so enjoy your peacefullness while you still can!

I said "not blaming ya'll" a lot, didn't I?

Yeah, I'll still be on the forums, just not in game for a bit. BEWARE!

~Drak
P.S, I'll be on MSN if anyone needs me =P
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
I am actually disappointed that I never got to see this Chad person in-game :(
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I am dissapoint. D:
Proud Rotten Apples Fan
Nooo...

I'm sorry..I do it to everyone! I didn't mean for you to take offence.. =/

......I feel bad now.
...Bummer. Now that I'm finally showing myself in-game again, you ditch me! D:

I hope you'll get that 'annoyance meter' back to zero soon, or as far down as possible at least to the moment you think it's alrighty-o to come back again to me us. In the mean time, I'll simply weep and get bored in this little corner of mine till you're back.
It was about ti... uhm, I mean... hope to see ya back soon, man.

Just keeping the joke, no offense. Really chose bad time to take a break... tomorrow Hebry's going back to the Fjord and Roove won't be there to cause some anger in my good, little mage. :mrgreen:
Wat? No!.... QQ... No moar Drak numbah 2?.... That sucks...
[Image: retradrak.png]
"May the eternal light of the Sun shine down upon you..." -Drakmian Ishnar Lightbound

[Image: mcvries.png]
"Say that again, and have a Shadowflame bolt encrusted in your face." -Peter McVries

Give the world the best that you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth. :D
1: I'm disapointed that the first two are disapointed at me. Bastards...
2: I know Swyll, but I'll be back.
3: I will return to my Sheppy on Monday
4: Don't worry Herbie, I'll still be on msn and forums and be back to make jokes about your hair soon enough, but with Hebry dating and all I don't think Roove can make him suffer anymore...v.v
5: YEAH! NO MORE DRAK 2! DRAK 3, you're stuck with DRAK 1! BWUHAHAHAHA
6: I'll return to mah Sheppard on moonday! QQ
7: I hate you all who isn't Kretol, Hawk, angorianka, Werewolf1, Loxmardin or Sheppard :twisted:

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Drak Wrote:1: I'm disapointed that the first two are disapointed at me. Bastards...
2: I know Swyll, but I'll be back.
3: I will return to my Sheppy on Monday
4: Don't worry Herbie, I'll still be on msn and forums and be back to make jokes about your hair soon enough, but with Hebry dating and all I don't think Roove can make him suffer anymore...v.v
5: YEAH! NO MORE DRAK 2! DRAK 3, you're stuck with DRAK 1! BWUHAHAHAHA
6: I'll return to mah Sheppard on moonday! QQ
7: I hate you all who isn't Kretol, Hawk, Loxmardin or Sheppard :twisted:

We hate you too, Chad, we hate you too. Have fun eating paintchips and staring at the sun!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Buh..Buh..But...

I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME?
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
I'm just as disappointed as Rensin and Cressy. . . I though we had something! -Cry-

Also, time to be a Grammar Nazi. You spelled Break as Brake -THRICE- in your post. Hahaha.
I would like to note that the person above me and the rest of the people above him have yet to notice that this doesn't effect me because I've adopted Drak as my forum buddy.
It puts the grammar in the RP or else it gets the hose again...
Jetniss Wrote:I would like to note that the person above me and the rest of the people above him have yet to notice that this doesn't effect me because I've adopted Drak as my forum buddy.
You know... I think this would fit in another thread we enjoy... you know what I'm talkin' 'bout! :mrgreen:

And Drak, I tried dying Hebry's hair... it's ugly, man, freakin' ugly! :?
I know. :3

Meh, guess I should play my character and level him up a bit till I get him accepted. D:

See ya for a bit Drak.
It puts the grammar in the RP or else it gets the hose again...
I'll be back....

As for typos, I DED EET ON PURPRUSE TO SII EEF JOO ARE SMART, 4ND JOO P4S3D!

If you need me I'll be on msn or The person above me thread.

Spoiler: