The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Emerald dream
So I have a guild <walkers of the dream> and the main basis of the guild is entering the Emerald dream and protecting the entrances to it. Now I know a lot of role-play opportunities are surrounded by the Emerald dream and I was wondering if there was some way a GM could make a OOC portal somewhere for me, or maybe just teleport us there would be a bit better (though less reliable if a GM can't help us out when we need it.). I would of course plan the events before they happen on the most part (though role-play does have a tendency to spontaneously appear.) Anyways this is just an idea and I'm fine with just typing out and or finding a location that looks similar, though the actually dream would be more epics. Also im not even sure if the emerald dream is working and what not on this server. ;p
[loading tips]: after you bring your friends to Azeroth make sure to bring them oustide of Azeroth as well! [me]: "like to Outlands?"
The emerald dream is an unfinished area with untextured ground/objects in some spots. It would probably be a better idea to use a forest in the regular game like feralas or something.
If that is the case can you point me in the direction of a place that fits the general "Emerald dream" feel?
[loading tips]: after you bring your friends to Azeroth make sure to bring them oustide of Azeroth as well! [me]: "like to Outlands?"
I suppose you could use any forest in the game. Go for one with darker greens, and a rainforesty feel. As I've mentioned, feralas.
Well, and idea would be making it so that you can go to the barrow dens in moonglade, and talk to an NPC which will change your phase, so there are no NPCs. Then, around moonglade, and some random Nelf cities, a few druids could be spawned. It really wouldn't be that hard to code. You would just need to go back to the den afterwards, to go back to another NPC there to switch your phase back.

It would probably take half an hour to forty-five minutes to spawn druid NPCs in moonglade (the key there would be an inn keeper). And then a few more in Ashenvale. Not sure how phasing works, but I know from experience that a GM can just .phaseshift... Not positive about how that would work with an NPC though.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
In the emerald dream, I don't think there are any cities.
No, there's not, but all the roving NPCs would be gone, and it would be easy to RP in the now-vast amounts of cleared space with the near 0 amount of NPCs across the world. *shrug* Just a thought.
"Every gun..."

"...Makes its own tune."

Really all i need is a lush forest where everyhting is green. Maybe have some dragons and other creatures chillen in the area. No npc's though.
I would suggest using Ashenvale, and the whole of Darnassus. Just ignore the warsong area. Ummm... Feralas, and if you have any high level friends along, you can go to the emerald dream portals and say you're in the dream, or just went in. *sage nod*
"Every gun..."

"...Makes its own tune."

K ,thanks. I usually hang out in Duskwood around the portal anyways. Well thats what ive been doing recently.