The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

blazegraves`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I want to be the best, and I will work my hardest to achieve it. I like to play rogue, not in the traditional stealth and backstab style but in the I am going to hit you really hard and really fast.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
One of my friends was playing wow in class one day and let me try it out. I was instantly hooked. Let me just say crack and heroine can not compare with my wow addiction.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I wanted a real roleplaying experience and I hope this server fulfills that for me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like the small group fighting, action and danger roleplay. I want an experience that inspires me like the epics created by Tolkien.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Night Elf and my favorite class is rogue. I like the way night elves look like they were born for the rogue class as they are dark colored.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect that others in this server roleplay and do not just fight to level up. I want there to be a story for this server and for there to be suprises around every turn. I also want to find people that I can get along with and group together with and become infamous.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like that there is no godmoding or claiming to be the most powerful being.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Could there be racial conflicts such as showing dislike for other races than night elves?
Welcome--to Conquest of the Horde!

Of course there can be, and are, racial tensions in WoW. Night Elves especially tend to be suspicious of other races.
I am Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on the server! Remember to type us up a story when your creative juices are flowing!

If you have any more questions that are not already answered on the Wiki feel free to PM myself or another GM! We are here to help!

See you in-game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol