The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Benaldo138`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well. I'm an avid fan of the warcraft universe, and know quite a bit concerning its lore. I try to play daily, Real Life permitting of course (Damned School...). As for my playing attitude and style, I'm a friendly type, I would usually try to help out newer people in other games online, instead of being one of the many people yelling "Kick him! Ban him!"
In the case of RPing on WoW i'll have to be a learner tyoe for a while as I learn the nuances and flow of the game. Granted I'm not a TOTAL Roleplaying novice, I'm no expert either. I learn quickly, and I hope not being an expert isn't going to kill my chances of getting in here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the northeast part of the US. I speak english. Granted I may make a few grammatical slip ups, especially if I'm typing quickly.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been playing warcraft since ORc and humans was around since i was about 6 or so (its been a while.). I didn't get too huge into the LORE of the game untill Warcraft 3 came along, And now I'm pretty well versed in it, though I definately don't know every aspect of it, I'm definately far from clueless!

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I play a more blizzard like private server currently, it didnt have any roleplay realms. I can't justify paying for retail, and I've wanted to try WoW RP for a while but never got the chance. As for picking this server over the others, not to be ultra general, but it was the first one that popped up on google. But being that it's the first one to show up means it's been linked to the most. Essentially meaning it's the most recommended by the people of the internet. And that many people can't be COMPLETELY wrong!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
Well if I were to pick something out of what I know I would enjoy an expedition type of RP, as in leading, or being part of an expediditon into hostile lands and discovering hidden pathways. (Granted wallwalking isnt forbidden on the server of course)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy the dwarves. They're a hardy, stubborn race with a mind for exploration and discovery! And as far as classes go. I'd have to say the hunter. They make for good explorers, and the ability for them to use guns as a dwarf helps. Plus their ability to work solo, and have a pet appeal to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping for it to have a decent player base to RP with. Attentive GMs (Incase trouble is afoot!). Enjoyable friends, and enemies. And i'm hoping for some other exploration minded folks like myself.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity definately holds the best appeal in my book. i mean, one thing that peeves me in other games is when you get immature, irrational, simple minded people, who can't get the simplest points through their heads. And if immature people arent fun to play a game with in general, then they must be HORRIFIC in a roleplay situation. Ye gods... I can see it now *cringe*

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm not going to write a story at this time. But if I like the server and stick with it, I'll definately write one!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to know if wallwalking is permitted on this server. Not to exploit and gain access to places I shouldn't. but to represent mountaineering, and the finding of unknown paths through hostile lands. Because I ask, Is there really any exploration of unknown lands, because there have been others before who have already catalogged the lands represented in the game.
Welcome--to Conquest of the Horde!
I am Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on the server! As for wall walking I think it is fine and dandy if you explore the world and it's borders IC, however jumping into the empty imprint of Zul'gurub behind the instance entrance might be a bit of a conundrum lore-wise. : P

If you have any more questions that are not already answered on the Wiki feel free to PM myself or another GM! We are here to help!

See you in-game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol