The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Doronamo`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have played World of Warcraft since the BETA, and I love roleplaying. I play on both Live and Private servers almost daily, I'm very laid back and just want to have a fun roleplay.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States, only speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've played Warcraft pretty much since the Strategy games came out. (Warcraft 1 - 3) I love roleplaying on those games as well, but I think roleplaying with a ton of other players on WoW is pretty cool.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I actually google searched this, and this server stood out to me over the others because of the way that you really have strict expectations to even create an account on the server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy everything! What I mostly like however, are long-term roleplays, in which there is a lot of everything (some tavern...fighting...crowds...dipolomacy). I really love large roleplays when people aren't just there to ruin them.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite has to be either Human Paladin (for the Alliance) or Orc Warrior (for the Horde). I like the Human Paladin because of the holy aspect I guess. I take sort of an assistant role for him. The Orc Warrior I see is the leader of all raids, the ferocious battle-torn blood-thirsty leader who is always yelling and making sure everyone is on check.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I really hope that the server is full of people who really want to roleplay, and not people who try to ruin the roleplays. I love large roleplays.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity level of a player *most of the time* shows how good of a roleplayer they really are. I like how you expect people to be mature about things, as it throws away the people that go "LOL OMG I <3 TO FLAME PPL IN CH4T AND RUIN RP LOL!"

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll wait til I apply for gruntship. I have a lot of cool stories and lore I have made up throughout my years of playing warcraft. Most of them are super long.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Firstly, I have to say that I love the rules so far.

One question however: Are there usually big RP events? I like all sizes of RP events, but ones in which there may be huge battles between the Horde and Alliance are pretty fun.
Welcome!
As far as events go, there can be both GM-run and player-run events, and the sizes will vary based on what the event is about. As far as the battle-events... well, there can be such things, but usually not using the built-in PvP mechanics, mainly due to broken skills and whatnot, let alone a lack of balancing at times. Mostly, battles will be done via emotes/RP. I know there tends to be PvE RP-battles, though. Presuming you make an orc warrior, you might want to seek out the Bloodsworn Honorguard, as one suggestion.