The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kargok`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I have to admit, I'm a bit more of a casual roleplayer. I tend to be a bit shy or hesitant when approaching others, which I'm working on. But, after being on retail for so long where most attempts at RP would be insulted from the asses playing on an RP server who don't actually roleplay, perhaps that's what caused me to be a bit more reserved.
As for out of WoW, I'm definitely not a special snowflake. Most of my time involves either classes, working or gaming, and I don't do much else (unfortunately).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the US of A, and my primary language is English!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, it was long ago, when I purchased the Battle Chest which included WCI, WCII and the expansion for WCII. My friend and I would actually play modem games, mostly on custom maps that he would make and we'd RP in them. It was pretty fun!
When I eventually got WCIII after it came out, I mostly played single player maps or the campaign (mainly for the story). I was never really that interested in playing it the way most others play (that is, competitively online). Even when the expansion came out, I mostly got it for the story. Never really tried any of the big RP maps with others. Heard of them, but never tried them.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The big thing, after browsing around, is that there's a huge lack of general asshattery and shit-talking. Some servers were worse than others, I admit, but the amount of vitriol I've seen at other places was a huge turn-off.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I generally enjoy more relaxing and casual roleplay, and mostly in smaller groups. When it comes to big crowds, it gets really tedious (to me) and confusing when everyone is trying to emote and/or wait for their turn. A huge turn-off is battle-RP against other players, as it pretty much -always- results in a huge drama-fest (that I've observed, anyway).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race are orcs! I suppose after my time playing WCII and WCIII, I just like their story more. With a huge focus on their personal honor being restored, especially after breaking free of their corruption from the legion, I think it just provides all sorts of story arc possibilities (especially with other races that 'encountered' them while they were under their bloodlust).
As for class, I generally prefer warrior or shaman. Warrior, as again, it has a lot of possibilities (whether the typical grunt or some warrior aspiring for greater deeds). Shaman, because I like potentially being a role that other orcs can look up to or simply seek compassion or wisdom.

What are your expectations of this server?:
After previous experiences, I learned to not expect much from any server I try to play on. However, I suppose I could say I expect to not be harassed for simply RPing, and hopefully find a decent amount of other Horde players (preferably orcs, and not a huge amount of BElves).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I do like the Maturity rule. There are oodles of immature people on both retail and other private servers who just can't seem to communicate in a mature manner. That and the Respect rule seem to be a very nice combination.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to complete a story later, please!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
One thing I'd like to mention is that the link to review the rules a couple questions above doesn't seem to open in a new window. When I was checking them to re-review, I had a small heart attack when I thought my work was all lost. Hehe.
Welcome--to Conquest of the Horde!
I am Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on the server! Orcs, orcs, orcs! Good to see another Orc here on a server named after the Horde. (Surprisingly we've not too many old Horde running around, but enough for decent RP, I think. :wink: )

If you have any more questions that are not already answered on the Wiki feel free to PM myself or another GM! We are here to help!

See you in-game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
That was fast. I suppose I was lucky! Thank you!