The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Yuniamii`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I am a very casual Warcraft player. I don't play a whole lot during the week as I am a student and my studies are very important. (I have even gone without playing during weekends, as well.) I love WoW because it had an awesome social aspect unlike many other games, I also love it because of how beautiful and detailed everything is. There's not too much to say about myself!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The United States of America, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend since fourth grade and I used to watch his older brother play and then my friend made an account and I played on his until I got one myself. That was nearly four years ago and I've been addicted since!

What made you seek our server over others?:
I adore role playing, but sadly Blizzard's RP server are not very.. Role-Play-ish? They are full of people who need to go back to elementary school to learn proper grammar and people who seem to enjoy griefing others. I have tried a different private RP server, but they had literally two people online when I logged on.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I consider myself a diverse Roleplayer, as I enjoy all sorts, but my favorite by far is a good romance storyline. Especially if they last a long time. Once I have established a partner, I love going on adventures through Azeroth with friends lookin' for trouble!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I am a Night Elf at heart because they were my first race in WoW and their home land was so surreal and beautiful to me. When The Burning Crusade came out I fell in love with the Blood Elves as well.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping to find many mature players who live RPing as much as I do!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
By far the maturity rule. Also, I look forward to playing with people who have a good sence of grammar!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Could I possibly try this when I apply for Gruntship? :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, I just really look forward to get playing!
Welcome to the server!

And yes, you'll need to submit a story to gain Gruntship. But that'll be in a month's time provided you're active.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."