The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Gallois`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm 19, I enjoy music, Skateboarding, drawing, and hanging out with my friends. I'm currently going to Community College, and I plan to major in Business or Architecture.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My experience with Warcraft dates back to the first RTS, Warcraft I, that I played on my older computer. (MS DOS, woohoo.) I eventually came to WoW, and have played it on and off for 5 years.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have a friend playing on this server, and he suggested it to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Adventure, Questing role plays are more my thing. I really enjoy developing relationships through action and event.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren/Shaman. I really like the classic Shaman-like character. Peaceful, respectful, reserved, wise, yet still very powerful.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Fairly high, my close friend thoroughly enjoys it, and I think I will too.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect! I think all players and characters should show an appropriate amount of respect for each other, and I'm glad that there's a rule enforcing it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The clouds above Mulgore were soft, almost spirit-like in their appearance. This only belied the true malevolent nature of the massive batteries of destruction- A storm was coming, and Pachaa had only finished half of the tasks he had hoped before the cool evening sky was engulfed by the shroud of tempest.
"Does the sky hate us?" the small, barely audible voice drifted upwards beneath the enormous bulk that was this Shaman's midsection.
"No, Mu'Sha. This is simply how things are. We live in harmony with the Earthmother and all of her creations- including destruction." His voice was deep and warm, and as he tilted his head to look upon his younger sibling, he smiled. "And aren't you supposed to be inside with the others?"
With a blush, the small calf trotted back into the tent, a mess of giggles exploding as he took his place with the others.

The oncoming clouds were ominous, but as Pachaa had said, they lived in harmony with it, even destruction. With one final gaze into the abyss of sky, he entered after his siblings, closing the tent flap tightly.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
N/A
Welcome to CotH.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."