The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

abeevau`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a nice person, I can handle any abilities in a group be it follower, officer, or guild leader quite well. I'm very respectful.I am not a "dramatic" type person. I really enjoy roleplaying and I love the world of warcraft.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States of America and English is my first and primary language. I was born in 1980

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend introduced me to the RTS's and I fell in love with the games. I wasn't too good at them, but I loved them the same. I was overjoyed once I heard about WoW and got it as soon as I could.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The roleplay and the community. One of the many things that ruins a good roleplay server is a drama filled community, and hopefully this will be quite different.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any kind of roleplay. But, I prefer adventure roleplay. I prefer crowd roleplay, unless I just wanna roleplay with some friends. The crowds add "life" to the world, in a way.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Shaman. I've always loved how orcs have gone through so much violence, manipulation, demon-worship, and hatred even though the entire time all they've ever wanted is peace. Shamanism is the orc's saving grace, it is their only way to go back to their peaceful ways, it is the only way of getting rid of the taint, and the only way to prove they arent bloodthirsty monsters.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A very fun, nice, inhabited, respectful roleplay server. Full of people who want to RP, and lets others do so.
And to also have fun being a part of the community, helping out in the ways that I can.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility/Godmoding. If there's one thing that kills RP, it's Mary Sues. I hate it when someone just has to win all the time and always be the center of attention. It's incredibly annoying and boring for everyone involved[excluding the mary sue].

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"You fail. Again. I swear it seems like you're not even trying anymore. Have you no honor? Have you no shame?"
Sal'Qhan got up. He was in the infirmary. He was unable to slay a Frostwolf, despite trying 17 times. Each try felt more hopeless than the last. He was too small to be an effective fighter, but the spirits did not speak to him. They did not whisper. They did not even pay attention to him. Why have the spirits forsaken him? Why have the ancestors frowned?
"Get up maggot. Lok'Tar Ogar. You try until you do it right. No resting anymore. You try until it is impossible for you to do wrong." His trainer Gork was furious at Sal'Qhan's numerous apparent failings. Sal'Qhan looked back outside the infimary. The wolves mocked him. They were better than him they thought. Any other orc only took at most 5 tries to kill a frostwolf. And he had 17 tries. Seventeen. He was a disgrace.
"Here's your axe, now go out there and kill one of the damned beasts or die trying, I don't want to see you back here not wearing a wolf pelt."
Sal'Qhan walked out of the infirmary, bandages still fresh. He'd been lucky, the last try hadn't ended as bad as try 11. He still shudders to think about it. He suited up in the armory and headed out, frost forming in his hair. He spent hours, longer than he had at any try before, deep in the wilderness looking for a frostwolf. They disappeared it seemed, most peculiar. He stepped into a clearing. It was night now, the moon's glow illuminated the area. There in the center, stood a lone Frostwolf staring Sal'Qhan in the eyes. It did not move. It did not blink. It only inhaled and exhaled slowly. Sal'Qhan drew his axe. He walked at first, but then slowly ran, and then sprinted towards the wolf.
"LOK'TAR OGAR!" He shouted.
The wolf roared at him so powerfully he flew back ten paces and ended up face down in the snow.
"Patience. Has your father taught you nothing?"
Sal'Qhan looked up at the wolf.
"Will you answer? You were happy to shout a moment ago."
"How do you talk creature?"
"Looks like he didn't teach you much. I'm a spirit, if you had at all paid attention to your shaman studies."
"I am no shaman. The spirits shun me like the sun shuns the moon."
The wolf looked aghast
"But your father is Bul'Srek isn't he? He's a shaman."
"He is, but the spirits look upon me with disdain. I've never heard anything from them in my life,"
The wolf looked even more troubled at that.
"This is... strange. You are a shaman, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to speak to you. There must be something... limiting you. Whatever it was, you need not worry. I will remove your chains." The wolf shape-shifted into a ghostly figure of an Orc. His fingers glowed with green light, illuminated the clearing in a jade aura, turning the snow the color of orc skin. He walked over to Sal'Qhan and stabbed him in the chest with his hand. Immediately Sal'Qhan felt alien presences within his mind he had never felt before. Different ideas, strange beings, elements, spirits, ancestors, they all rushed into his mind. He almost passed out.He opened his eyes to see that the spirit was gone.
"I am in here" echoed throughout his mind.
"Oh," Sal'Qhan thought.
"I am your gateway to the spirits, and for now, your trainer. Now, walk over to where I was standing."
Sal'Qhan did as instructed and found a frostwolf pelt lying there.
"Pick it up, and return to the village. I will ensure they know of your heritage."

Sal'Qhan returned to the village, and by this time it was daybreak. Gork looked over at Sal'Qhan in disbelief.
And with the voices of his ancestors, Sal'Qhan stated:
"Lok'Tar"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My last application was denied, for what I believe to be lack of length. So hopefully I have sufficiently elaborated enough to make up for that.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you enjoy your stay, and find our roleplay entertaining, fun, and awesome! If you haven't read our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Policies/Rules, I would encourage you to do so now.

Hope to see you in game!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]