The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

koakoyeah`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Heya, how de body? My name is Katy and i'll be blabbering about myself today. Don't worry, I won't take too much of your time. Maybe. I'm sixteen, and i've been playing WoW since Beta. I know this game and it's lore inside and out, or rather i'd like to think so. The first character I ever rolled was on a PvE server, and that's primarily where I stayed. For five years. I've always loved to draw odd things, and write fantastic stories and things (I'm imaginative/creative etc etc), and I've always had an interest in role playing, but i'm still pretty amateurish. I'd like that to change, however. I'm hoping CotH can boost my confidence in the whole ordeal.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm american, and I speak English und ein bischen mal Deutsch. Ich lehrne noch.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been playing video games since I was near three, and moved up to blizzard games when I was eightish. Diablo was my first blizzard game, and i've been hooked since. So naturally after playing WC3 and every other great game by blizzard countless times, I was all over the WoW beta( When my dad let me play that is). It's consumed a good portion of my life ever since! Oh boy.

What made you seek our server over others?:
One of my friends from school told me about it when I was talking about how I want to get into some actual roleplay, i'm willing to try it out. And i've tried other RP servers to try and get some experience in the field and all that, but they've either been extremely buggy, or severely underpopulated.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
How should I put this.. i'm a noob at this kind of thing. I'm here because I /want/ to learn the ways of the roleplayer. But i'd imagine espionage or tribal( if such a thing exists) roleplay would be super sweet.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love trolls. I love their accents, I love their body types, I love their superstitious nature, their deep background.. I could go on and on. Ever since I rolled my beloved Troll shaman those five years ago, my love for the Darkspear has not wained. :D In terms of race/class combinations, I like Troll rogues, and troll shaman. I also draw trolls, a lot. Check it out~ http://mizadia.deviantart.com/art/WIP-T ... -151652119

Be warned, however ... there will be nudity...

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping that I can find a guild, or at least a kind soul or two here and there, to give me tips on where to begin in this whole thing. I'm creative! I promise, i'm just not comfortable enough with my wit to respond when somebody /ws me and tries to start something. And i'm hoping CotH can help me with that.

I know that ya'll aren't going to hold my hand and help me every step of the way, though, because that would be lame. I just want some protips and guidance.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboarding skills. It is one of my greatest pet peeves when somebody is too lazy to type competently.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to try this a little later if that's alright, haha. Need some time to think about something impressive ...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
[Image: 1z6cgll.jpg]
Much love from the face behind the text! Or part of a face. There's more love than face...
Let me draw you.

I'm not kidding.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you enjoy your stay, and find our roleplay entertaining, fun, and awesome! If you haven't read our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Policies/Rules, I would encourage you to do so now.

Hope to see you in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. I heart you too. :B
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]