The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

eastgaard`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
That's a good question. I am a serious gamer and i like to make bonds with people i play with. I am usually straight-out, and i tell people if i think they're doing something wrong. I like to share whatever i can, which eventually results in me ending up broke.

Anyway. I try to be as social as possible, and i'm proud to say i'm a decent roleplayer. At least, i'm not hanging around with lolrpers for long!

And last: I hate to lose! As fortunate as i am, in roleplay nobody goes out defeated. Everybody wins. Every time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Sweden, and it is of course my primary language, but i've developed a good control over the English language so it should not be a problem for me to make myself understood.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, i had been playing the Warcraft games before the actual World of Warcraft release, so it was obvious to me that i should play the MMORPG. I started out on a PvE server, got on to a PvP server when i hooked up my friends into the game, but it wasn't really what i wanted. Then i ended up on the RP servers. The first month was horrible on Argent Dawn, the server which i played on. But then i got together a decent guild and everything. Eventually, it ended when i went sick.

Now i'm back on the line but decided not to hook up with the real game before Cataclysm, at least.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, to be honest it was the best RP server which i could find. All the others i tested were totally crashed or overpopulated with unserious players who had horrible ideas of roleplay and their communications was all else than good.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, i usually play the more "wise" characters, which i can make fit for both social and warfare RP. If i play a paladin for example, i tend to be social and kind which may fit for the social everyday-RP. But i can also unite with the military factions and help them in their struggle for victory against their enemies.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I've always loved the elven history. The Highborne, the Well of Eternity and all that. So naturally, my favorite race(s) are the elves. The fact that high elves are not playable is a pain i've been enduring for long, as i literally love them.

But if you're asking what i would prefer to play in-game, i must split my decision two ways. If i play an Alliance character, i prefer to be the elder human mage or righteous human paladin, striving to make this world a better place with intellect, a firm hand and a good strategy.

If i play a Horde character, i tend to pick an orc warrior or shaman, as i prefer to be a champion. A hero of war. As a Horde, i would fight to let my people have a place upon the surface of Azeroth and to sow chaos amongst my enemies. FOR THE HORDE!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect decent players who have a pretty good imagination so that roleplay may burst up without somebody directing the entire event.
I hope that the players on the server have a decent

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility. Definately the Humility rule.
I've seen hundreds and yet hundreds of roleplayers who all intercept in the middle of something. I had a mage-duel with a member of a mage guild on the server which i played on some time ago. In the middle of this "practice", a random player rushes straight in, even tough the guildmembers told him not to. He interrupted the entire thing and claimed that i was a member of the Cult of the Damned, and eventually i was to be executed.
That cut it for me, so i decided to lay low on the RP for a while. Just a week later i got sick, but now i'm back.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd rather wait before i post this story. I have no interest in writing a novel if the server proves to be worthless (altough i do not believe it will!).

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing at all. Lok'tar Ogar!
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Do remember to capitalize the word -I-, though! It is a simple mistake to fix. Otherwise your English is fantastic!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol