The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Daedulus`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm 16(nearly 17), I enjoy practicing Martial Arts, playing video games, and I love drawing. I'm very mature for my age, and used to RP exclusively with a guild called The Darkspear, which was obviously an all Troll guild. The guild still exists, but unfortunately no longer RPs, at least not very often, it truly saddened me when I had to leave.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from the United States, and I of course mainly speak English, but I do plan on taking up a secondary language eventually.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft III, I used to play it at an old friend's house, and finally bought the battle chest for it. It's was truly got me into WoW and turned me into a Lore junkie.

What made you seek our server over others?:
In all truth I didn't even know this server existed, but I'm glad I found it. I've always loved RPing, so I know I'll have great fun on this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds, though over all else I prefer action/adventure roleplay. Yet at the same time, I still lover to relax and simply converse in a tavern.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll Fury Warrior, ever since I started Warcraft III, I loved Trolls, their accents, their looks, and especially their religion. As for the warrior part, I've always been a warrior in RPGs, DnD, what have you, but I find that a Fury Warrior really fits the Troll race.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hm... I suppose rather high, I expect to meet other good roleplayers, and also to meet some cool people. I really hope to meet some other Troll roleplayers I can have a good roleplaying relationship with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definitely Respect, I think respect is very important.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A small childhood story of Jou'jin

It was a hot sunny day, as they all are, in The Valley of Trials, Jou'jin was slacking off in a small shaded area to the west of the cave located in the valley. He was half asleep, quietly observing a boar fighting a scorpid. Chuckling to himself, he was thinking of finishing off the victor of the quarrel, so he brandished his axe in one hand and his shield in the other. The scorpid had finally got the final blow in the boar, the scorpid was rather badly wounded, it was missing it's right claw, and several of it's legs had been snapped or torn. Jou'jin charged the creature with a flying jump and bellowed a small roar, he cleaved the scorpid in two and wedged his axe into the dusty ground. The strike spewed green blood all around the scorpid and into Jou'jin's face, who couldn't help but smirk. He heaved his small axe out of the ground and laughed to himself, he looked over towards the base camp in the valley and said aloud, "Hm... I really should be gettin' back ta trainin'... I bet mah trainah is a bit more den angry..."
He slowly made his way back to the camp, preparing his ears for the talk he knows he'll be receiving.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
N/A
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol