The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Moruk`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey I'm Joshua (Josh for short.) I'm 15 soon to be 16 freshman who likes to spend his time playing WoW.

I use to do alot of board roleplay but I quickly got tired of that because it just takes people to long to reply etc. After I got into WoW with my sister I started to see the wonders of what this game could provide for roleplay.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Germany but my primary language is english, I didnt get to live in Germany to long to learn the language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My sister and I use to watch our father (Who is a big fan of MMORPG's) play different kinds. We use to ask lots of questions, which really annoyed him to death.

Not to long after my sister started pvping for him he bought us both copies and we both fell in love with roleplaying.

What made you seek our server over others?:
A few friends of mine from feathermoon left it because My sister, them, and I were the only active roleplayers of the guild. My sister told me they were coming down here so I decided to give you guys a try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It really depends how I'm feeling that day, I usually just enjoy a good ol' tavern roleplay. Sometimes fighting when I feel hyper.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Taruen has to be my favorite race, I'm really intrigued about there lore and culture. They seem peaceful enough and are great fighters as well.

My favorite class ties in with the Druid or Shaman, just because they are so attuned with the elements around them and nature itself. I've read alot of World of Warcraft books and the way druids and shamans are described makes it hands down my favorite.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A relaxed roleplay enviorment with no one fighting at eachother OCC for things that happen in the roleplay. And to make some new friends of course.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, this one caught my eye as I was looking down the list. I've noticed alot of roleplayers and immature and to have a mature enviorment shall be a blessing for me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The moon was just beginning to rise in the nighttime sky. The land of Nagrand was eerily quiet. The only noise was of Moruk's companions ragged breathing as she stared into the fire.

"We should go." Moruk said softly.

His companion, Aeonus could only supress a shake of the head.

"You go....I do not belong."

Moruk tilted his head. "No one blames you for rising the dragon for destruction Aeonus, you were corrupted and we can understand that."

Aeonus turned her head, her silver eyes boring into Moruk's eyes. "But...I killed all those people."

Moruk shook his head. "It is the circle of life young nightelf. That which creates can also ressurect."

"How?" Aeonus asked tilting her head.

Moruk indicated her to a spot where the dragon's flame had burned a part of the land, that already had seedlings growing.

"See here, though the dragon destroyed the plants here, those who died gave became one with the earth and gave it life."

Aeonus only stared.

"You will not be blamed, I promise."

Aeonus slowly nodded her head. "I shall stay with you and the others for now. But there will be other things I must figure out.

Moruk nodded his head. Wasnt there always something?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm sorry if my story sucks, I'm not as good as a storyteller as my sister is hehe.
From death comes life anew.
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Thank you! I'm very excited to begin roleplaying here :)
From death comes life anew.