The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Components - Character Transfer
This is my problem, I am trying to transfer one of my characters to my other account. Simple? Yes? I know it works, I've done it before. But one stupid thing keeps happening now. Whenever I try, it says the other account is full.

Well, to this, I say bollocks.

Both of my accounts have two free spaces, two spaces I made just so I could swap characters because this was happening. Did it help? Nope.

Can anyone help me with this please?
I remember having this issue once, I think. I think I had to delete another character. Or maybe make some random alt and delete it and try again? I can't completely remember, but I'm pretty sure I had to either make another slot or just delete something else.. Don't quote me on it, though. Good luck!
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
I have the same issue.

Thus, I need to ask you a question:

Did you ever fill the accounts up to max at some point with characters before you deleted/moved them?

That's why. The account will still be "full" if you filled it once. You can still create new characters as long as you have slots on them, but you can't transfer from other accounts into that specific account.
I thought that might of been the issue, Loxi, but I also can't transfer a character from my previously full one to my one which has never been full. So, it's confusing me quite a bit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [DELETED!] Can't use components. Stormgald 2 755 04-11-2009, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Kaelvan