The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Quick Reminder?
Update the GMs Wiki?
I am back, throw me a PM if you want.
I agree, it could use a little update. But you might want to put this with a bit more compassion. Most of them are just players to. Give some examples and/or suggestions. That way this will sound a whole lot friendlier and you will actually contribute to the whole process. I'm not saying that what you are doing is -wrong-. I'm just saying it could use a little flair.
Proud Rotten Apples Fan
Wikis are typically intended to be open communities where multiple people (in this case, the people of the Conquest of the Horde server) are invited to create, update, and change any article. There are usually some restrictions, such as the Main Page only being changable by those possessing a certain rank, but they tend to be much less common.

So, here's a suggestion. Someone with the knowledge of the current staff list should update the article, assuming that it isn't locked. I don't think it is; I just checked on my account and can edit the page. I'd do it myself, but I don't possess the appropriate knowledge. However, if someone gives me that information I can update the page myself. It would free up the staff members, who have infinitely more important things to do.

Assuming that no staff member objects. I have worked on wikis before and have a solid grip on wikietiquette, so I won't exceed what would be appropriate.

Edit: I've been meaning to approach Kretol about updating the wiki and adding some articles, so this might be an awesome first step!
I very much dislike double-posting, however this is new information that should probably be reviewed.

I went through all of the staff-related groups and also recent news as far back as mid-December. I have the follow changes written down:
  • Content GMs: Walluce, Monolith, Esthrumil, and Loxmardin
  • Trial GMs: Lucelia, Rigley

I cannot comment on who is currently an active GM and who is not. Anything else I'm missing?
I thought Rig and Luc were promoted to perma..
I am back, throw me a PM if you want.
Please check out both this thread and the Trial GMs usergroup. They are both currently Trial GMs.

Also, the GMs article has been updated, thanks to Kretol's assistance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A reminder: When requesting custom items... Qaza 0 577 12-31-2007, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Qaza
  Reminder: Writing Tickets Grakor456 0 540 11-23-2007, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Grakor456