The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

iEetRainbowz`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
'Ello there! Well, my name is Ashley. I've been playing World of Warcraft for almost two years, and I absolutely love it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States and I do indeed speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, a couple of years ago, my friend came up to me at school and exclaimed, "Dude, Ashley..you have to play this game, WoW. It's amazing!" I responded, laughing slightly to myself, "Hah, WoW..that game sucks." Later that day he convinced me to try the trial version, and ever since then it's been instant addiction.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Your server, unlike others, looks very fun and organized. You guys also seem to care a lot about keeping the role playing interesting and letting people know that this is a serious role-playing server. And honestly, I can not tell you how much I hate people who 'tlk liek dizzzzz$$$$', and you guys seem to also.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hmm..this is a good question. Honestly, I love role playing action scenes the most. The more tension the better!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Yay! I like this question~!

I have to say, my favorite Alliance race would have to be the Draenei (gotta love their adorable tails and amazing horns.) and my favorite Horde races are the Tauren (I was born in May and I'm a Taurus. Also, Tauren, to me, are symbols of strength and wisdom, which is awesome) and the Undead (they have more fun. :D).

My favorite classes are druids and warlocks. Druids are powerful and fun to play, and warlocks are masochists. Haha, just kidding. Warlocks are fun to PvP with and roleplaying with a little demon pet following you is always a plus!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be fun, entertaining, and I really hope it will contain a good roleplaying atmosphere unlike a lot of other servers I've played on.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definitely the maturity one.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will complete this later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing really, just thank you for taking the time to read my intro! Sorry if I'm a little boring.

Edit: Silly errors due to sleepiness.
Just FYI, it helps with the introduction if you have a story to go with it, and also you may want to give a bit more details as to why you like the rule. (also, in the favorite class part, you put Hunter and Warlock, but switched to Druid and Warlock.)
All intros that you can see have already been accepted, just like this one.

Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.

And remember, Happiness is mandatory, citizen.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Ah, sorry about the druid hunter warlock thing. I was really tired when I wrote that the other day ^^''. Same reason why I didn't write a story, I probably would've made my introduction more fail. </3
No true Hawk you approved this one before mine acyually and its under it just saying.