The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

interactive map
http://www.wowpedia.org/Maps After clicking this link it will take you to wowwiki which everyone should know to be the best wow lore website besides worldofwarcraft.com itself. Now if you have not been to this page of Wowwiki let me explain the widget i am trying to show you. After clicking the widget it will let you go into a google earth of Azeroth. This is not i repeat NOT fully updated. There is no Stormwind coast but it will help a lot with the planing of events, bases and other things. i hope that I have helped at least a few people with this.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=35&pictureid=189]

Anarial Everblade, Dalaran Mage
It may not be as detailed or shiny, but we also have the Player Map, which allows people to see who is online, where they are, and what they are. I use it a lot to find hot spots. There's also the Atlas flash program, which shows detailed information for each zone.