The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

nearmys`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Charlie. I'm 23 and live in Seattle(USA). I do a lot of art, graphic design, longboarding and some music. MMORPGs are and have been one of my major hobbies since I was 14 starting with Ultima Online.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine turned me onto it about two years pre-launch so I watched it until the beta came up. Got into the last bit of closed and then played open to publish for two to three years.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've always been a fan of RP. I played in RP guilds back on UO, played a few RP servers when I got into that emu community and eventually played on and started a RP guild when I got to WoW.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Tavern. I'm not a huge fan of going OOC, deciding what "should happen" to these characters and then jumping back IC and still trying to make it feel like a natural process. Sure there are times when this is necessary but they are very few and far between.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Dwarfs - I like they're focus on the strength of nature. A lot of the nature type RP is very "fluid" I guess. Not that it is bad at all, but it tends to be the "poison of the dying leaf" and "wind of a thousand currents" type stance on nature. Whereas Dwarf tends to lie more along the lines of the "Heartwood of an ageless tree" and "ineffable security of stone" nature conceptions if that makes any sense...

Favorite class depends on the context. I'm pretty happy to RP any class but I like to play DPS characters.

What are your expectations of this server?:
With any luck, a solid Roleplaying envitoment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. I think respect is one of those things that there aren't really loopholes in. You say be respectful and people know. They don't make the mistake of "oh, you meant that kind of respectful..."
There's not a lot I feel that we as beings have much "pure consensus" on but respect is something I think everyone understands. Animal to "human".

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Candlelight flickered softly across the cracked stone of the dimly lit hovel. Books had been strewn about the floor and bed along with various lenses, shards of steel and what looked like pieces of pie -but they'd become to old to tell.
In the corner sat Modi. Silently scratching away at the parchment in front of him, the wooden chair he sat upon be grudgingly creaking with every shift of his weight. The table to his font supporting his sometimes wild and broad pen strokes. His attention never drifted for a second.
An audible mist of sighs, mumbles and pen scratches had been emanating from the Dwarf all evening and throughout the night. Yet he had not moved an inch from that table. Not even glanced around the room.
The first show of sun had now begun touching the mountain tops of Ironforge and a new day was resonating quietly through the valleys.
Patiently you continue to watch Modi work. He is still completely unaware of your presense.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I put in a app about four days ago and didn't hear anything. I was reluctant to put in another as to not dual-submit but I saw a moderator posting to the degree of "If you don't hear anything in two days, you can then reconsider it may not have gone through". So... Lemm know :)

Thanks!
Modi the Dwarf Mage.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!