The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Vinle`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I started playing WoW when I was about thirteen, so around three years ago, and have been playing ever since. I play for hours on end, usually immersing myself in the local roleplay that occurs in the retail Silvermoon City. I also enjoy raiding a whole lot, but I have another Private server that can occassionally quench my needs for such activities. Overall though, I enjoy making up plots and stories for my characters to pursue and engage in. I am also a big fan of World of Warcraft stories, and I actually have a whole book case of short stories in my room.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Wisconsin, and my primary language is English. However, I can also speak a little bit of both Spanish and Hebrew.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, my friend got the game about two or so months before me. By coincidence, I was over at his house when he came home with it, and watched him play through the first couple levels on that character. I was immediately mesmerized by the graphics and mechanics of the game. Two months later, I came home with the game, and my friend and I have been WoWing together ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My friend, who I mentioned in my 'How did I get into Warcraft' section suggested this site to me, since he knew my World of Warcraft account recently got hacked, and knew I was dying for some Role playing action. As a result, I decided to check you guys out, and here I am, making an account.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of roleplay, although I am a huge fan of Militaristic role play. I also enjoy assuming the average roles of bartenders, shopkeeps and fortunetellers. I also like 'House' type roleplay, which involves intense loyalties and feuds.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy playing the Holy Paladin as a Blood Elf. I like to play as a Blood Elf because I didn't care too much for the maturity of Alliance players on retail, in addition to the fact that I really like the Blood Elf Lore, and their player skins. I enjoy the Paladin class because of it's healing capabilities, making me a very important asset to any Military squad or guild that needs to be functional. This also means, that I have natural enemies with other players who assume the roles of 'Demons', or Undead, which makes Role play much more interesting.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have fun roleplaying, and to get alot of roleplaying. Other than that, my expectations are not tremendously high, because, afterall, this is a free server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really like the idea of Gruntship, because then, it will be easier for people to pick out the more experienced servergoers, and seek help from them, instead of wasting their time, and bother inexperienced players with questions they may not know the answer too. That is a very clever addition!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No. By looking through your Server Rules, and Wiki, all of my questions have been asked. Thank you for reading my Introduction!
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Great to have you with us, Vinle!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol