The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Doradoe`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am german and american, living in Germany and still going to school.
I enjoy Roleplaying on World of Warcraft or Lord of the Rings Online, yet RP on the real WoW is getting worse and less. I'm kind, polite and respect those around me. I am there for those who need me and always into a good conversation.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
My mother is german and my father is american, I grew up bilanguar, meaning I speak american english and german fluently.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My father lives in the USA and I in Germany, we used WoW as a way to stay in contact and play and quest together. That was four years ago.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have been roleplaying for the last years, and it is the only reason I still play World of Warcraft! I have been searching for a private server like this for quite a while, and this looks very intresting.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
You could call my RP a Mature Heavy Roleplaying style. My character is always serious and rather dramatic about the world. You could think she is an elf of Lord of the Rings, yet of course I keep LotR in LotR and WoW in WoW. Action and Danger are alright, in a crowd my character would likely stick out as a leader and sage.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
From classes you CAN pick Blood Elves are my favorite, yet I usually use these as High Elves, since High Elves are truely my favorite race. Their magical addiction and pride lead to their downfall, yet they have faith in the world´even though 0.1% of their former populace remains "pure" (high elven). They seem graceful and wise, yet they are like any other mortal race, far from perfect.

My favorite class is the Druid. Druids have a connection to the world, something very special in my eyes. They can mend plants and wounds and transform into beautiful beasts. They seem to dance through ancient woods in the form of a cat and in the next moment they are a tree themselves!

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have a good time, be around kind, polite and social people and great RPers, and to not be annoyed by Non-RPers

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, God moding and meta gaming.
The most important things in Roleplaying and playing together with other people! A little kindness (and no childishness) goes a long way!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is there a sort of "fun" server? Where you start with a high level and pick up armor in a mall-sort of environment so you can pcik together the perfect set for your character?

Is there a way to become a high elf on this server?
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Sadly, High Elves are not a breed we allow to be played here on CotH, you'll have to stick to the Belfs I fear. Luckily, though, the Blood Elves aren't exactly dull themselves.

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Doradoe Wrote:Is there a sort of "fun" server? Where you start with a high level and pick up armor in a mall-sort of environment so you can pcik together the perfect set for your character?
If you want to reach 80 you still have to level on Conquest of the Horde, but only to a certain extent. As a Peon (the rank that you currently hold), your characters can only reach the fiftieth level. Once you go beyond that (and you can, if you continue leveling in that session), you may find your character locked until a profile has been accepted for that character.

In order to go beyond that level cap, you must complete a number of things:
  • Be an active member of the server for at least a month
  • Have at least one story somewhere on this site, linked from your introduction
  • Have submitted and had accepted at least one character profile
  • Filled out the Gruntship Questionnaire

Once all of these requirements have been completed and the staff reviews you, you get promoted to Gruntship. At this rank, any character with an approved profile can be auto-leveled to 80, during which time you receive 2000 gold and 10 tokens, which can be used to request almost any item in the game.

Warsong Gulch has been turned into a sort of roleplayers' retreat on Conquest of the Horde; it is an Out of Character (OOC) area where you can purchase select items (some armor and sets, clothing, and so on) for fairly reasonable prices. This will allow you to outfit your character without either acquiring the items yourself or digging too deep into you pocket. However, anything beyond those items will most likely require use of a token, which you either get when you are leveled to 80 or can be purchased for 350 gold.

Hope that this answers your question, Doradoe! Welcome to the server!