The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Musicistruth`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a casual gamer, not a power leveler, not a meta-gamer. I got started on RPG's with Runescape, moved to World of Warcraft, but left for some time due to the fact that the majority of people were just plain rude and was Do not Disturb for everthing except battle grounds and dungeon raids. Went to Dungeons and Dragons where a friend of mine told me about you guys and it sounded like you like to treat MMO's right.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am American and primarily speak English (US)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
One of my friends from chess club told me about it and I was getting tired of Runescape and decided it was time to try something new.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The fact that I heard about your server from a trusted friend and that he spoke very highly of your professionalism about games. Although I myself am not completely professional about games I still think that there is a gross over use of misconduct in the gaming community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Tavern, Diplomacy and Bluff checks in Dungeons & Dragons, Crowds, Group RP, basically any thing except Adult RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It's actually a tie between Night Elf, Tauren, and Blood Elf mainly due to the religious backround and the individuality yet respect I found from the majority of those players on other servers. As for class it's also a tie between hunter, warlock, and paladin, because of the hunters ranged skill, warlocks arcana abilities, and paladins ability to tank and heal combined.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From what I've heard and seen on your rules sections and from friends who play this server I am expecting a gaming community where you are free to play without fear of spammers and gold farmers spouting their commercialized dribble, with mutual respect and honor between fellow gamers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, Language, and Tolerance are the biggest ones for me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(told by a quest giver/merchant after completing quest) Hark, Fellow traveller, and good morrow. It is my shame to bring tidings of misfortune and woe. For you see I was on my way peddling my humble good in this fair city when I was swarmed, sliced, and stripped of my fair goods by those bold Dafias Bandits. I do not have much to offer at the time good sir but if you were to retrieve my merchandise from their camp outside of Goldshire I would be able to pay you in my most valuable goods and a hearty thank you.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
How does one move up in rank?
I feel like this is in the FAQ's but I haven't seen it there.
For the Horde,
Music Is Truth
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you have find your way around the server, making sure to drop by our wiki, FAQs, Rules/Policies, and spent time reading the stickies found around the forums. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The community is always helpful!

Oh! And make sure to /join chat when joining the server. It is our OOC chit-chat channel.

<333

Cressy

PS. In order to move up in rank to grunt, you must have been here actively for atleast one month, have atleast one approved character profile, and filled out a grunt-questionnaire.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Alright I'll be sure to check into Grunt membership just real quick do I have to pay for the WoW every month like normal?
For the Horde,
Music Is Truth
Nope, it is a private server.
☃ This is my snowman. He's there to remind me how much I hate the snow.
alright well then I guess I'll just start playing hope to see some of you guys around the server :]
For the Horde,
Music Is Truth
Make sure to say hi to everyone! ;)
Honor isn't something to be meddled with...
[Image: samurai_honor_by_sabby_nub-d39eci5.jpg]