The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

CoTH Northrend?
So, basically, I'd like to know where we are in regards to the (incredibly) fast moving WoTLK storyline on retail. With each patch, something up north changes, the latest actually donning Arthas' crib with Argent Crusade banners. So. Lore-wise, is that really happening? Is the Scourge being pushed back, or are we still recovering from the Wrathgate incident? And, either way, what would the general populace know of it. (Via rumor or news.)

Thank you for your time, whoever answers this!
I think, and this is sheer personal opinion, that we are at the same point in lore as the patch on CoTH is. Thus, I presume, again an assumption, that Argent banners are hanging off Icecrown Citadel...

Of the spread of the news among the general populace, I don't know. I believe one'd have to be at an Alliance/Horde fortress in Northrend to be able to hear the rumors/news.

Knock, knock, knocking on Arthas' door.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Actually we are in Northrend but no where near the final assaults on Icecrown. I do not even think the Argent Tourny is IC yet for us.

Ulduar hasn't been touched either. So, it takes time young padawan.
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vrykul and Northrend Alpharius 5 1,338 02-20-2013, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Thoradin