The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mcsteveh`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I suppose as a player of MMOs I am one who likes to take my time and immerse in the experience. While many rush up to max level in a matter of weeks I like to enjoy the journey and break up my level grind with some RP as well as RP as I perform tasks for NPCs. I design my characters to start inexperienced and unskilled so that as I progress I can accurately RP out thier development as they grow and become more powerful. Sometimes power corrupts and It is fun to act out these changes in personality.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from England in the UK, my primary language is English and sadly I do not know another language well enough to consider it secondary.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Oddly enough me and my friends intentionally avoided Warcraft as an MMO because of this outside reputation it has as an expensive and self important MMO. However once I finally played it (After watching a particular South Park episode) I really enjoyed it as it had everything a good MMO should.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I am someone who loves to immerse and Roleplay out fantasy settings. I believe that it is the only real way to play a fantasy game. My biggest issue with the retail servers is that the level of serious RP is horribly low and finding like-minded people to RP with is a real rarity. So I wanted to join a server which is dedicated to the RP aspect of the game.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I all honesty I enjoy most any interaction with other Roleplayers. My favorite scenario though is me and my girlfriend playing as lovers as we quest together, sharing the experiences of fighting monsters and stopping for breaks at towns. The idea of exploration and camping out in the wilderness as a group also really appeals to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is probably the Draenei as they are unique and the ideals they hold are very noble and genuine. Being exiled and leaving thier homeworld has left them very humble as a species and asthetically they look quite magical and interesting. I enjoy playing as a priest because they are the backbone of every questing party. They are often sought out for aid and guidance and I like playing that role greatly. The idea of 5 of us going on an exploration with me playing the priest who keeps everyone looked after and healthy instead of fighting REALLY appeals!

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are to hopefully meet alot of like-minded individuals. With the lengths you go to to prevent idiots from joining I imagine the people left are good, friendly, modest RPers who enjoy trying new things instead of just sitting around in the Blue Recluse waiting for people to talk to them.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one which appeals to me the most is probably the Respect rule. Respect is something sadly becoming more and more rare, especially amoung internet based communities. All of the rules make me happy to see as they are things we should be expecting of people naturally instead of demanding.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Don't worry Lad. You'll get it eventually." The grizzled face of the boys father smirked down to him as he lay there on his rear, red in the cheeks and humiliated.
"If you say so Father." The low and unconvinced tone of the boy revealed his true feelings. Nevertheless his father just chuckled softly, offering him a hand to help him back up.
"It takes practice. Besides, if I go easy on you you'll never learn to defeat opponents better than you!" Upon helping his son to his wobbly feet, the hand let go and ruffled his golden yellow hair.
"I expect you to get a hit on me tomorrow. Get practising!" With another short belly chuckle, he sheathed his sword and pushed open the sparring room doors, disappearing from sight.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope I can become a member in your community!
"Just so you know, if the king ever asks me to put on a dress and dance the Remigold, I'm drawing the line. Darkspawn or no."
~Alistair
Dragon Age: Origins

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol