The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ginni`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, CotH! I am me. Well, if that weren't obvious already. I mean, it's not like I could be not-me. That would just be silly. Ah, right, topic. So, I am an NL born and raised Canadian, I detest provincial/state politics and love international ones. I play chess, teach, enjoy writing, reading, and generally doing crazy things. Aside from that, I love games and gaming. Intelligent conversation is one of the best things in life.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am a Canadian born, native English speaker, and have a grasp of the fundamentals of written French and spoken Japanese. That about sums it up. Oh, I occasionally lapse into Newfinies. Be ready for that.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
WC3, Starcraft, then WoW, then Diablo 2. I love them all to bits. Other than that, I joined WoW itself based on friend recommendation, started in a PvP server, then found Moon Guard and fell in love with it. Since then, years have past, I've left the main game behind, and this is how you find me.

What made you seek our server over others?:
There aren't a lot of RP servers out there, and the only other ones I know were too restrictive or too loose. In full honesty, I enjoy leveling, and starting out at 80 ruins the fun. That is all.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds. My preference is for casual, not too directed RPs, essentially spur-of-the-moment. On the other hand, long, thought out Rps which give me a chance to be manipulative are also enjoyable. Anything which lets me flex whatever character I'm using at the moment and give him/her a personality.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite races are the Blood Elves, who have a natural stigma towards their people and are thus a nice challenge to overcome, the humans for being... human... Also, I have had great fun as a tauren, which I suspect I'm developing a fetish for... Anyway! I prefer Death Knights for the straitforward approach, Warriors for the methodical dismemberment, Mages for explosion generation, rogues for the roundabout way of killing things quickly, druids for variability, and priest just because they are priests. I'm not fond of warlocks or hunters due to them being too reliant on pets, and being slow to play and not all that outstanding. As an addition, I don't really like trolls or orcs as a playable race due to the hunched over thing, which is loathsome to me. Draenai are just... odd... I don't mind night elves though.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm not really expecting anything, other than some nice RP and somewhere to play WoW without getting griefed. That's... all I have to say, really.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance. I've got a berserk button a mile wide when it comes to anything sexist/racist/what have you. It's always nice to see someone/thing/server take a stand against it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
If you don't mind, I'd prefer to play around a bit in game and get reacquainted with the world. It's been a while since I last played, and I could use a warming up period.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My mood varies, and I tend toward the inane. Watch out for that. I'm a bit curious what you mean by big read button, though...
The lack of a Ginni on my character list makes me sad.
Eh, I'll save her for when I'm a grunt.
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol