The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

stubb`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a serious and dedicated gamer... Okay that was almost true. I am the kind of guy which jokes a lot, but when I get serious, I truly dedicate myself to the event, problem or thing that made so serious. Otherwise I am a social and friendly guy who doesn't want anything else than be on ones good side.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from the northern parts of Sweden, and therefore my main language is Swedish, though I have good knowledge of the english language. Both in spelling and grammar. But that can always improve.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, one of the first games I ever played was Warcraft II and that intrigued me because it was hard and showed me the world of RTS, and as Warcraft III was released I had to get it. I loved the stories and the gameplay, but most importantly! I fell in love with the world. Then it was natural that I advanced into the World of warcraft. I liked the gameplay and the game mechanics. But most of all, the love which I love took form in an open world 3D game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, first of all I had heard of this server from elsewhere and came to seek it out. I read through the wikipedia of yours and decided I might give it a shot since I haven't seen many other good RP servers out there. Not those that are private...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I can go all the way from relaxing in a tavern to out on the battlefield. But most of all I prefer the RP moments where I get the feeling "Hey, this isn't just a game and another character. This is a part of me and I get to control this as I see fit! (though within limitations)"

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is most likely a dwarf. I love how they have the scottish/irish accent and how they are small, but they still are great in their will and manners. How they have shaped cities within the walls of mountains. Their architecture is rough, plain and simple. They give it a feel of functionality, rather than design. And most of the dwarves devotion to constructs and forging. (When I was little I wished I could be that strong, brute blacksmith yet have the smooth touch and manners of nice guy.)

My favorite class is either a warrior or a hunter.
Why a warrior? Well I would give anything for my friends, taking hits or bruises is no matter. I am not a masochist. But I rather protect my friends than myself. But to actually refer to the class, warriors are strong and endurant. They might advance as a soldier within the army, a blacksmith in the forge or maybe a builder.

Why a hunter? Well I like how they are survivalistic and how they are able to hunt down targets from range. But most importantly is not that they are range fighters. It's more that they are able to survive in the wilds with knowledge of doing so, with the ability to find locations, nourishing herbs or perhaps see the health of nature as a woodsman?

What are your expectations of this server?:
To meet friendly new people that share my will and fun in roleplaying, bringing new roleplaying experiences and to reflect on them. Knowing a person outside of a game is fun, but when you meet them in a roleplay experience you will get amazed of how they think and really delve into their characters.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, it's probably the one that says you shouldn't have binded your character to an already in-game famous NPC. That will give you a harder, yet stronger feeling of making your character stand out for itself!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Out in the pouring rain I walk, the rain drops hammering on my cold skin.
I am walking on the path, which other men has gone before. But none have ever returned.
As I look up into the skies, I see ravens soaring above me. The guards beside me, they are not my equals.
My equals has gone the way which I am going.
I walk up the stairs to the porch, almost tripping due to my nervosity.
My heart trembles over the thoughts that fill my mind.
I see the assailant's eyes through his black hood.
I stop before him and he turns me towards the crowd, the crowd that is about to witness another man's death.
As the assailant hangs the snare around my neck, a man with expensive robes cries out to the crowd.
"This man have been sentenced to death, in the matter of hanging due to his crimes which is:"
He looks at me and then draws breath before continuing.
"Brawling and Murder. The unnecessary deaths of the lord's sons is deeds done by this man."
He points at me with a stare fierce and full of hate.
The crowd is booing and throwing rotten vegetables at me.
Yet I feel no remorse, I wasn't the one to start the fight. Neither was I the coward who tried to cheat my way out of a duel. But I was the one which wasn't of noble blood, and that is my crime.
"Assailant!" Yells the crier.
The assailant grips the handle which will if pulled, removes the floor beneath me, opening a gap which the rope around my neck won't save me from, actually it will kill me instead.
But still... I feel no remorse!
The assailant pulls the lever towards him, resulting in another man's death.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hope the story wasn't to sinister or to dark...
Took me 5-10 minutes though, so I bet it's not perfect! Nothing is, and everything can be improved!
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol