The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Of Cleaning Slates
I've not been RP'ing much lately.
This may be partially due to the fact that I have no interest in Roleplaying as any of my current characters, but one can not say for sure. So, in order to at least remedy part of the problem I have decided to take a page out of Anski's book and delete all of my characters. The name Walluce will be recycled for identification purposes and Olaf, who is connected to Nostra's Blackdog guild will be the one exception, since I would feel guilty for deleting him.

As for what IC'ly happened to my deleted characters.

Raka is rumored to have taken off to Outland. He was last seen in the Zangarmarsh by a hunting party from Zabra'jin. His current location and status, dead or alive, is otherwise unknown.

Walluce, the Dwarven Death Knight, was killed in the Howling Fjord by Zombified Vrykul.

Theo, the gnomish biologist, is said to have been eaten by Leper Gnomes whilst carrying out his research.

Marian, the retired human soldier, died in his sleep.
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cleaning up, or something. Aruen 6 1,459 07-20-2010, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Wolohoo