The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Frostsworn?
So there's only one NPC in the game with the Frostsworn title and that's the Frostsworn General in Halls of Reflection. There are two items in the game too (Frostsworn Bone Leggings and Chestpiece). I know the lore behind Felsworn, but I can't seem to find anything on Frostsworn. I doubt it could be usable as a prestige title because I'm assuming the Frostsworn have their allegiance to the Lich King.
I doubt it's an organization...just means sworn to frost...frostsworn.
A Felsworn is pretty much half demon in a sense. So I assume a Frostsworn is half frost. Or maybe just really like their drinks cold.

I can see it becoming a prestige class.
Spoiler:
APPROVED CHARACTERS!!!
Al'Zulak the Troll
Valingash the Warlock

[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games
Frost Sworn would be one associated with Lich's and Frost magic? I dunno, I guess you could compare a full-frost spec DK to a frost sworn.
It puts the grammar in the RP or else it gets the hose again...
Chances are, it's a cool name invented to be... A cool name for a mob, and a few armor pieces. Unless there is anything that suggests there is more behind it, I doubt there is.
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
Zunaj Wrote:Chances are, it's a cool name invented to be... A cool name for a mob, and a few armor pieces. Unless there is anything that suggests there is more behind it, I doubt there is.

And as already stated, most likely just another name for a frost DK.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Given that the model is a skeleton and its abilities include Throw Shield, I'd consider it pretty unlikely that it refers to a death knight. It's probably just exactly what Zunaj said: a spiffy name for a mob.