The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback on my roleplay
Discuss.
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
I've only actually RP'd with Itat... On Baran'ji, which you probably know.

I wish I could RP more, but... My IRL takes a lot of my time.

She's a great character, and I think you do the depression very well. Also has a lot of depth, makes me want to RP with you more than I can now.

I'm at my fathers place for the week... And when I'm at my mothers, I just... Don't -ever- have time. Too pop.

Anyways, keep up the good work.

Also, I think you RP'd Cole really well! Again! And I think this message lacks critisism! I'll add some later ;)
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Azheron Wrote:I've only actually RP'd with Itat... On Baran'ji, which you probably know.

I wish I could RP more, but... My IRL takes a lot of my time.

She's a great character, and I think you do the depression very well. Also has a lot of depth, makes me want to RP with you more than I can now.

I'm at my fathers place for the week... And when I'm at my mothers, I just... Don't -ever- have time. Too pop.

Anyways, keep up the good work.

Also, I think you RP'd Cole really well! Again! And I think this message lacks critisism! I'll add some later ;)

I suppose I base myself in real life experiences.

Thanks for this, I'd love to see more criticism. :3

And... Cole... I've had better. x3
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
Yeah, well it's hard to you know...

RP... On Cole. Or, the game mechanics don't really approve of RPing.

Everyone asks for critisism, but I highly fail at that. And it's hard to critisize things that are far better than yourself.

So. No crits for you! >.<

At least, yet. If I find a weak spot I will strike at it instantly, /promise
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
I've roleplayed with you alot, and its time I wrote in here.. Should've done so sooner..

Over all, I can start out by saying that roleplaying with you has improved my grammar and writing (Though sometimes it might not show.. But we know I've had my gramatical errors and what not)

What you do sometimes, is change your characters, if only for a moment, away from being who they are. This is not just a "bad" thing, but what makes it interesting to roleplay with you, it makes every time different.

Under this here line you'll find my feedback on the characters I've roleplayed with, subject to change and addition of more characters when I type them up / edit.

Itat - I really like this character, she has alot personality and brings something different almost every time. She seems abit more laidback than I remember her when I first started roleplaying with her however, before and after retcon.

Rakn - Now Rakn, I really like him, he's fun, has had things happen to him thats shaped him as a person and given him character, he does seem to change "who he is" sometimes, and do things you wouldn't expect of him, but then again, that sometimes makes for some interesting things that brings about more roleplay.
Feedback Thread.

Common Sense; Questionable, still there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen