The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Server Down?
Hey all, appears (From the shout box) that the servers down.
Any guess as to when it will be back up?
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

Probably when Kretol wakes up/comes back/turns on his computer or whatever, it usually don't take that long, I would say five hours max.

Forum RP, maybe? ^^
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I'm up for that, as long as it's in the vicinity of my characters. :<
It puts the grammar in the RP or else it gets the hose again...
*sigh*....picked the wrong day to stay home sick...oh well....*turns on 360 to play Modern Warfare 2*
"The Snake, The Rat, The Cat, The Dog...how you gonna see em' when you livin' in the fog?"
Just got accepted to this server and can't even create an account hope it will be back on soon :D
Welcome to the server, it shouldn't be down for very long.
Spoiler:
APPROVED CHARACTERS!!!
Al'Zulak the Troll
Valingash the Warlock

[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games
I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games
Thank you for the welcome, anxious to play :D
Why must Kretol be so lazy, is not fair to his followers.
I am the one in the dark watching you from your closet. Don't worry I have cookies!
Trust me when I say, kretol is FAR from lazy lol.
I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
To support Kretol he was just online the forums about 10-20mins ago, so i think hes likely on it.
Server crashes happen, i remember on a private server i was on a while back that would get problems like this, it happens.

Keep faith in Kretol, he should get it sorted Soonish. (Or i hope!)
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

luicius Wrote:Why must Kretol be so lazy, is not fair to his followers.

If Kretol's lazy then I'm the Pope.

Anyway, it shouldn't be too long. We've had worst in the past. One time the server went down soon after he left for work.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Hawk Wrote:
luicius Wrote:Why must Kretol be so lazy, is not fair to his followers.

If Kretol's lazy then I'm the Pope.

Anyway, it shouldn't be too long. We've had worst in the past. One time the server went down soon after he left for work.

There was also the time he left for Blizzcon and the server was off for like...almost a whole day until people started to frantically call him. Good times.
Keep in mind: Kretol (and the other staff members) do have lives outside of Conquest of the Horde. He works very hard to bring us this place to roleplay, in addition to his other obligations (whether they're work, family, friends, whatever). As such, he may not even be able to immediately fix any problems that crop up; we will all have to sadly wait.

Also, viewing the website is not necessarily indicative of the problem being rectified soon. All you need to view the forums is a browser and connection to the 'net, and -- given today's technology -- you can do that from your phone. For all we know, he may be working at an office and he just chose to check out the website quick during his lunchbreak. However, I think it's safe to believe that Kretol will fix the problem as soon as he is humanly (orcly?) possible!

Until then, take the opportunity to do something different! Work on that profile you've put off for the last couple of weeks. Do some research on WoWWiki. Take the opportunity to check out our wiki; even if you don't have any specific questions you might learn something -- or find something that needs to be updated or added! And, if you're not in the middle of a raging thunderstorm (like I sadly am), take a moment to go outside and enjoy some fresh air.
I remember once when...*old man ramble*...and then the cat blew up! Anyway, it'll be back up soon methinks!
Right, Servers up now.

Big thanks for the persistent service Kretol n Co.

See y'all on the server

(this thread is meaningless so you can lock it now)
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'