The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
My bad if this is against the rules or anything, but i posted my introduction about a day ago, and i was wondering if ive been rejected or not, because i really look forward to playing on this server.

Much appreciated
Volshi
If your introduction was rejected you would know because, as I believe, you would of got an Email saying that it was rejected or something along those lines. If you did not get this then two things could of happened. The most likely one is that they just have not seen it yet. The least likely one is that you have made an error in your email or given a false one.

If you ask me, I'd say it's the first one. Just wait a while and you'll get notification soon enough.
Don't worry bro', I'll make sure you're accepted.

I know people in high places.

People higher than a man in a burning shack filled with cannabis.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Ha, Thanks guys.
I feel a little dumb for asking this, but I have a question of my own concerning introductions.

I recently filled one out a few hours ago and when I clicked to have it sent, it moved me to a page saying I wasn't logged in and that I couldn't finish the form, even though I'm absolutely sure I was logged in when I started.

Should I wait a few days in case my introduction WAS actually sent, or does anyone think that I should fill out everything and try it again?

Thanks!
I do not see your introduction.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
I will definitely send another, then!

Edit: And sent!
Gia Wrote:I feel a little dumb for asking this, but I have a question of my own concerning introductions.

I recently filled one out a few hours ago and when I clicked to have it sent, it moved me to a page saying I wasn't logged in and that I couldn't finish the form, even though I'm absolutely sure I was logged in when I started.

Should I wait a few days in case my introduction WAS actually sent, or does anyone think that I should fill out everything and try it again?

Thanks!

Yeah, just a word of advive for the future. This forum loggs you out automatically if you've been idle for long enough. For some reason, writing is considered idle. So when writing a very long post, you may get logged out. I once got logged out after writing a REALLY long post in my characters in-character log. I was pissed. So when you write a really long post, make sure to copy it before you press submit. Just in case..
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Roxas65 Wrote:This forum loggs you out automatically if you've been idle for long enough. For some reason, writing is considered idle.
This is because you are not interacting with the server in any way that it can detect. Writing is passive in regards to the server; you aren't sending any requests (essentially anything that would load a page) and so it can't determine if you have been active. If you are afraid of being logged out and the Preview option is available, use that. It should restart that idle counter since you've sent a request to the server.

Another option is to remain logged in on the computer that you use to access the site. There's a small checkbox near where you enter your log in information that says something similar to that. As long as you don't delete or reset your cookies, you will remain logged in on that particular computer. Note that this is not recommended if the computer you use is considered public; if it's at a library or a computer lab or anything that would be used by other people, these people could potentially visit the site, notice that you're still logged in, and cause problems.

However, what you could do is use that "remain logged in" option and then physically choose to log out when you're done.