The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Farewell, for now.
So, some of you may have noticed that I've been scarce lately. I don't really know what to tell you. I suppose I could say that it's because I finally dual-booted Windows 7, and since WoW isn't on that partition, I haven't really been using it. However, if I really wanted to play WoW, I could easily have just restarted my computer and booted it up. So I feel like there's something a bit more at work here.

I'm looking through this forum right now and I hate to be one of the people saying this, as I feel like I'm kind of cheating myself when I do, but I need a break. No, it's not because I've lost interest in RP. In fact, I've been roleplaying quite a lot on the Discovery Freelancer 24/7 RP server. Nor is it that I've lost interest in my characters, because no matter what happens, I will always have a special place for Tarania, Therai, Siara, Iskula, and all the others, and I'd love to keep playing them.

However, I don't feel quite comfortable here right now. Perhaps I just need to breath some different air. Perhaps I miss what CotH used to be. I feel like the quality of RP has diminished significantly. There doesn't really seem to be any real way to fix it without causing lots of unwanted drama. I miss all the people who used to be here, and have now moved on. I miss who some of the people were before they became GMs. I miss some of the GMs who we never see anymore. And, most of all, I miss the sense of awe I used to get from role-playing on here.

All this having been said, I am leaving. For now. I think it's unlikely that I'll come crawling back within the week, though it may very well happen. We'll see how it goes. I can't certainly say, either, the upper limit on the time I'll be gone. Rest assured, however, that I will return. Again, we'll see how it goes.

My current characters will be doing the following:
  • Tarania is traveling the world, as she tends to do, in search of spiritual enlightenment and guidance from Elune.
  • Therai has vanished; again, as she tends to do. Don't ask where she is. I don't even know.
  • Siara's off drinking and carousing, no doubt, somewhere in Booty Bay, living life to the fullest.
  • Iskula has retreated into the wilds of the Barrens and Mulgore, following the spirits wherever they may lead her.
  • Aenyris is skulking somewhere, still bitter about fel magic being outlawed in Silvermoon.
  • Laryn continues to do work for the Ebon Blade.
  • Amartia is cooking up an alchemical horror that will frighten the world. But it's not done yet.

Anyone who wishes to keep in contact while I'm gone, PM me for my AIM or MSN or GTalk or whatever.

And, as a final parting note, I don't hate any of you. I want to part on good terms. So consider yourselves hugged. I'll be back.

Someday.
Oh lord, Freelancer. Don't go to jail for a month because you picked up the wrong loot. :\
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I'm RPing a nomad morph and trying out for the Keepers. :3
I used to play with Tails and Vrahn as part of that one company who's name I can't remember. We had a guy that kept following us and ramming our ships, and the GM deemed him in the right for some reason, and threatened us with OOC punishment, which I found to be silly over an RP incident.

But it was fun while it lasted, hehe. Have fun, and good luck!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

NOOO.

Scout makes me sad. ._. Anyway, have fun!
Dilly, we can RP over MSN if you want. I'd feel bad leaving you.
:< I will miss you like wow, Scout. :/ You were one of the first people I met here! Man...things go by. :/
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
I'll be missing you, like everyone else... come back soon!
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
Nooo! Not one of our oldies! Now I feel even older...er.

But on a more serious note, if you don't return in the future I'll wish you luck in life. If you do return... then I'll see ya 'round. :>
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
All right guys, I've taken a nice break, and I'm starting to feel like I may come back to the server now. Keep it in mind that I have to finish up my school year and graduate and stuff, so for the next three weeks or so, I may be less active still, but after that I should be back to normal. But, yeah. Totally here now.

(+1 to me for not relapsing after two days hurr)
I miss erping wit yew.
You liar, I never erped with you.
Goodbye, even though I don't know you. :)
He's uh.. coming back.
Do you have any idea how much I just giggled at that?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Farewell, for now hopefully. Notaris 4 1,356 05-16-2014, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  I bid you farewell, CotHland. Ukarai 3 830 10-15-2013, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JVNemesis
  SO LONG, FAREWELL Harmonic 12 1,877 02-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  Another Farewell Scout 16 3,662 08-13-2011, 12:33 AM
Last Post: HolyHiveMind
  A Long-Winded Farewell MrBubbles 9 2,718 06-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Last Post: BountyHunter