The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ahh why won't it work!
Me again. I've been trying to log in with my newly created server account and everytime I do it comes up with, "The information you have entered is not valid" But, all my info is completly valid. Any ideas why WoW wont let me into the game?
[Image: Surma1copy-1.jpg]
Make sure that everything matches up with the information you also presented on the forum, or else it won't work correctly. Also, don't use symbols other than the normal default ones.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Guh. I'm having the same problem, and I've checked EVERYTHING
Cry
Are your log in name and password strictly alphanumeric (letters and numbers)? If they're not, they probably won't work. This will include spaces.
so the password has to have numbers as well?
It does not have to. Instead, it must consist of only numbers and letters. To my understanding, if you have anything else (symbols, spaces, whatever) it will not work.

Hopefully you fix this soon!
Checked everything and nothing seems to work. Is there any way to Re-do the charecter as I might have typed a wrong password. My only issue with this is, I find it hard to believe i'de be able to type it wrong twice as I never have before
Make sure you are on the same patch as this server (3.3.2).
"...naaaa." She bleated, suddenly very wooly and small.

-Anna
It's on the right patch and everything, but it just says that my info such as user name and password are wrong, which they arn't. If all else fails, will i need to make a new account?
You should never make a second account yourself. In fact, since the accounts are tied with your forums account, I don't believe that you'd be able to do so anyway; I think I'm right because there are a couple of pages saying that you shouldn't create a second forums account to have a second World of Warcraft account (for rampant altaholics).
But what if I can't get on, tried fixing/redoing everything and still nothing. I'm 100% sure I have everything correct.
Sadly, I'm having the same problem as Dark Wolf. I can't backtrack to guarantee that I typed everything 100% exactly during the server account creation, but I can tell you that I typed slowly and proofread it before hitting enter. I tried the password several times at the login screen, again typing slow and methodically. My friend can log on using my computer, so I know all the files are patched correctly. Only alpha-numeric characters were used for the password. If someone of technical expertise and access can help me, I would be grateful.
Have you all got the Realm List correct?
O.o
yes. My friend can log on to his CoTH account from my comp.
Wow that's really strange...
Well then yeah its most definitely something wrong with your account. I'd suggest PMing a GM, or even better Kretol, when he's on.
Since. You know. He kinda made everything.
Lol. Anyways, good luck :P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't get the custom patch to work! Maulbane 4 1,843 12-08-2014, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  3.2 doesnt work venixblast 8 2,024 04-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Last Post: dwellufool
  The right procedure do get connected didn't work for me. jak13 13 2,011 12-04-2010, 03:03 PM
Last Post: jak13
  realmlist change won't work? BountyHunter 4 2,123 02-18-2010, 01:40 PM
Last Post: NSkjelmose
  Addons won't work Loxmardin 12 3,190 08-26-2009, 08:02 AM
Last Post: cloneof