The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Srs Bsns.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUnCsS5oWBc[/youtube]

Aye, at the end of this month, I gotta boot, rally and then boot some more and concentrate on school... you know? Need to pick up the tempo for the few kilometers I have left so that I can enjoy the beginning summer. Just a pre-emptive warning... I have no idea how much time I will have during the last period but suffices to say... I have to do the work of three periods in one... so yeah.

Yesh, rest assured... as sure as Tarne wears a bikini, I will return some day.

PS: Dont read... just... dont read this --> Haha! You totally expected some srs bsns, eh? Admit it! What is wrong with me today?... sheesh..

Edit. Damn it all, I cant get the stupid youtube link to work :C that was the whole point of this message.

Finally!!!
> Important! < Open TRP2 -> Settings -> Directory -> Scroll down and see the 'Trust for created states' thing! -> Set it to minimum!! Custom states and eguipment made by TRP2 will now show to others!

(01-13-2011, 07:40 AM)Zarquon Wrote: And Drarry's a nice guy, really!

In every life we have some trouble,
But when you worry you make it double,
Dont worry,
Be happy!
... w8 ths isnt srs bsns?!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
No Hawk, it is not. Also, you read it... so... err... Tharny gets a cookie?
> Important! < Open TRP2 -> Settings -> Directory -> Scroll down and see the 'Trust for created states' thing! -> Set it to minimum!! Custom states and eguipment made by TRP2 will now show to others!

Dont worry,
Be happy!
Preemptive bye strike, cya later... later.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Copehkitteh. Not really, quite a few of us server nubs members are off for schools.
We'll have fun together, sitting in exam halls and magically throughing bits of rubber off the back of each others heads.

This will be achieved through the patented "Magic" - Making the impossible, possible.
D'aww! You too?

I understand Ex-Gms and who ever they are leaving...

But a Finn?!

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
So, here I am, at the door.

As for me being a finn, it is weird that I am leaving, finns have a weird habit of not leaving even when told to do so... or even when a massive earthquake shatters everything else, the finns are still there.
But alas,
Bai everyone and thanks for all the fish. I will be on the forums if I find time for it and I will propably be in Ventrilo from time to time(why? Because I just find it to be too darn fun.)

Tharnul - Stuck in a library(as usual)
William - He lost his mojo.
Beladriel - Annoying random people all around Azeroth.
Anitarko - Never made it out the door.

In case my summer is spent travelling, I wish everyone a great summer!
Estimated time for return; unknown. _o/

Dont worry,
Be happy!
I am filled with much sadness. I am missing you already, Tharnul!
Me and my unvaluable help, eh? :D Well, hopefully me and my voice emotes will be around ventrilo.

Oh forgot to say; have a merry may day/labour day/Walpurgis Night or whats-you-may-call-it, in Finland it is called vappu(aka as the time to drink wine from your graduation hat.)

Dont worry,
Be happy!
Not to reanimate an old post but rather to extend it... I never really got back IC since I made this post and now I deliver what can be considered as the final blow. Im unemployed atm and extremely low on cash and gosh darn it, guess what;

My laptop broke down.

So yeah, time of return to Coth: Unknown
Times I might be in Coth forums: When possible but not often :C
When will I get a new laptop? Possibly not until Christmas.

In case my point didnt come clear from the text above, here it is;

This sucks.

Take care folks, miss ya already and hopefully you all have great time with the reset and restart of the Coth lore... If/when I get back, I wanna keep some of me chars but I will propably PM a GM about it when I have better time for it.... for now, Im going outside to rage and to find myself surprised of the wonderful weather... but mainly to rage.

Thanks for all the fish and all the best to all of you. During all my time on this server(some odd years and more) I have seen alot of chances in it but the quality has remained. And that is all thanks to the players of the server and yes, by players I mean everyone from Kretol to the GMs to the recently or not so recently gruntified player to the peon who is still struggling to make sense of the rules. You all rock. Everyone whom I've learned to know during my time here(you know who you all are) I will be missing you most and I wish to see you again when I get back.

As far as my RP goes, the only thing worth mentioning is Tharnul and his prestige title... Never really got around to doing anything with it(I have some 5 unfinished projects but... unfinished so yeah.) So no harm no foul.

This is Judgernaut signing off for the unforseeable future saying;
Spoiler:
/e smiles and grunts "This truly sucks". While he turns away and starts walking into the horizon, you can hear him singing an ugly tune:
I am bee, I drink tea..
Wont you come and play with..
Me.

Dont worry,
Be happy!