The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I'm out
As if I was in in the first place.

Although I want to say to Azheron, Maelstrom(?) and ThePharaoh - Yes, there are problems in CotH. They can be fixed, but not if you jam your head in the sand and shout "ITSALLOKITSALLOK" a thousand times fast.

If you ever want to talk I'm on MSN (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e -->) or Facepunch.

Love y'all.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Have fun doing wherever it is you do, Maulbane.

I do think the other part of your leaving message is kind of pointless, but eh. To each his own. People will think what they will, jah?
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
Oh, and Sasail, I have a dynamic IP, so that's the reason I had been playing under many IP addresses in my warning thread. Just wanted to clarify that.

Move him into the sun—

Psh? Seriously? ... If your going to leave please just do so. Don't call others out in unnecessary ways. We have our differences in opinion. I'll see you when you come back again. Take it easy man.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I just said that because it dissapointed me that people find things like this unimportant. Even if it's immature, you can't shrug five people leaving in the same day.

But anyway, keep on RPing.

Move him into the sun—

Y'can, but five oldies? Bleh. I'm sure no one would give a rats behind if myself or another newer person left.
It puts the grammar in the RP or else it gets the hose again...
Well one person left because of IRL issues and his/her pets. That has nothing to do with CoTH.

Two more of those people, can burn for all I give a shit.

Maul has left before, twice I thought.

And Kiffles, its sad to see her go as she was a part of the community when I first came here. An' I like her peeshures.

So... >.> <.< >.> <.<

/Shrug

Please don't hate me for being honest.

The show will go on. It always has, it always will until Kret pulls the plug on this thangy.

People left last time too. Does anyone remember who they were?

( I don't mean this to be hostile sounding as it isn't my intention. It is just kind of true. No offense to anyone. I will delete this if someone finds it -that- offensive. )
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Pharaoh, you're not helping anything by continuing to argue. You're making the drama go on longer than it needs to. Some of us just want everyone to shut up on both sides.
People leave, but it's the matter of people feeling the NEED to leave that's of issue here.
Five people in one day is a very big issue indeed.

And yes. I certainly remember who left last time.

I also am breaking my own promise to keep out of drama to defend Maulbane here as he exits. I'm not trying to be offensive so much as point out that people being hurt badly enough to flat out quit the server, all over brewing discontent between the two "cliques"? That's bad mojo, mate. Bad mojo indeed, and bad mojo I hope everyone can get over.

*"Shuts up", then runs back to his hole.*
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
Good bye Maulbane!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Cressy Wrote:Hurpa durpa. Dynamic IP address. Hurpa durpa. I am going to leave! For the hundredth time!

Honestly, quit threatening and do it for a change. This whole trying to cause an uprising is getting boring.

That was rather... unwarrented, Cressy...
☃ This is my snowman. He's there to remind me how much I hate the snow.
Cressy Wrote:Hurpa durpa. Dynamic IP address. Hurpa durpa. I am going to leave! For the hundredth time!

Honestly, quit threatening and do it for a change. This whole trying to cause an uprising is getting boring.

I'm sorry, how many times did you threaten to leave? More times than Maulbane, or anyone else that has left today(I've done the math). So, please. Quit your speaking about it, as all you're doing is fueling the drama like.. hey, everyone else. And to be perfectly honest, all you did with this post was just show how immature you really are when it comes to situations that require the utmost level of maturity. Fighting fire with fire only works for so long. Eventually, everything just ends up burned to the ground.

And yes. I'm still lurking occasionally for the day.

Although this shall actually be my -real- last post. Bye, Maulbane! And everyone else. <3 It's been a pleasure with most of you. ^.^
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Take care, Maulnub.
Later maul.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Dude sounds like me before I grew up.