The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tobeh's 84 cents.
I don't know what it is, but when I sit and just jam with my friends I feel great. I was reading all the posts today and it just made me feel like garbage. I don't know why but it did. So I ran off to my buddies house and we unpacked my drumset and his amps and called a couple other buddies. For about 2 hours we just jammed.

I forgot about everything and I was in a world of bliss, and I realized something. When I came to this server a few months ago, that's how I felt around you guys. In a world of bliss, like complete happiness. I could escape the drama of everday life and have fun.

So CotH to me is like music. It calms me and gives me something to look forward to as the days go by. But, this past week I lost that feeling when I logged into the forums or the server. So I'll tell ya what, I'ma forget this ever happened and start getting back to my old RP self.

To all the members of this here community, thanks for giving me something I love. Kretol, thanks for doing this and I apologize for any disrespect anyone has ever shown you, because well... They are nubs.

And to the staff. Anyone that ever shows you disrespect... They are nubs to. Thanks.

(This post was sparked by Mr. bubbles' "I hear music" Thread.)
Spoiler:
APPROVED CHARACTERS!!!
Al'Zulak the Troll
Valingash the Warlock

[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games
I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games
I can understand. People can say "Oh man this isn't real life", and I -do- agree with that, but some times things can make you a bit down. It's like reading that something bad happened in the newspaper. You may be removed from it, but it can effect you slightly.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I realized what made me feel like garbage. The disrespect that flew around. But yeah, it is just a game. But a game still has a small amount of realism to it. And our minds sometimes need a place to go when things are not so good. I'm not going to get into my personal life, but CotH is a safe haven to me and I really don't want to lose it.
Spoiler:
APPROVED CHARACTERS!!!
Al'Zulak the Troll
Valingash the Warlock

Bah, we aren't goin' anywhere, heh.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Whether or not it is real life or not. It is still apart of your waking, breathing life. So therefore it should be treated with respect.
☃ This is my snowman. He's there to remind me how much I hate the snow.
D'Awwwwwww. Ah love yu Rensin. U make me feel all warm an fuzzy inside! *hug*

Anywho! I just wanted to add one more thing instead of letting it float around in my head and bother me. I know -none- of the GMs names. So I wasn't offended by one of my favorite GMs being bashed. I was offended by the fact they -were- bashed. Not cool. Not cool at all. So I am now going to log off of the forum and log onto the server and RP. If you would like to RP with me, I will be on either Al'Zulak or Valingash. Most likely Al.

And Jeff, I completly agree. It is still apart of life, but we can live without it. I would just have a harder time if it was gone.
Spoiler:
APPROVED CHARACTERS!!!
Al'Zulak the Troll
Valingash the Warlock

I didn't feel bad at all for the posts, to be honest. I felt rather jolly. They were so damn taken over that they ... Went to the side of comedy.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kira's two cents rants Kira13 18 3,778 12-10-2011, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Dae