The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Daedal`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, my name is Andrew. I'm from Georgia, around the Tucker, Atlanta metro area. I've been roleplaying for about six years now and just recently came across Warcraft RP. I've tried other servers that are around (barely any.) I looked around CoTH's website and what pretty much caught most of my attention was the organization and moderation. Not only that. but the community seemed extremely involved and really intrigued by the RP. I work for a construction company and chill out usually all the time. I know some of the Warcraft lore; and am looking to know more hopefully as a member with CoTH if this is accepted. I'm a pretty social butterfly; I will be nice and respectful at all times but will ocassionaly joke around in a PG-13 manner. (Considering thats the rules haha.) If this does get accepted I hope to get to know the community as a whole and help in any way I can to strengthen RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the good ole' USA. I speak engrish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well of course I started when it first came out. I played for a good two years on retail servers. Took a break then played again for a solid 2 or 3. Just recently I found the RP private servers and had a good day hehe.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well; from trying to play on the other RP servers I found none really compared on the moderation and community scale activity. And this just seemed like a better community for me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy the very active simple character.Maybe like the farmer, theif, carpenter roles.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd have to say the Night Elf Druid. The aspect of the Emerald Dream, the control over nature, animals, etc. Not to mention the way they are such xenophobes.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a good community, with a great staff from the looks of the website and forums.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well ironically, the first one. R-e-s-p-e-c-t. It's something that when practiced will allow anyone to do pretty much anything in life. Even on something as small scale as a private community it still means alot to be respectful.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Daelthas moved down the street with a bit of a limp in his step. Bleeding heavily from his ankles, knees and lower back he could barely think about anything except an inn and a doctor of sorts. "Ugh.." He muttered as he tredged into the Pale Sunset Inn. A man in a white collared tunic rushed to Daelthas' side as he entered the inn. "Sir, what happened here?!" Daelthas mumbled again, "None..non-...none'ya business just don't let me die.." The man quickly avoided any form of conversation and paid for a small room before taking Daelthas to the bed with a wash pan. "I can get you fixed up for the price.." The man stated after sitting beside him on the bed. "I was mugged..." Daelthas said. "Mugged by who?" The man replied. "That's where the none of your business comes into play sir.." His eyes closed quickly as his head fell back. "Blacked out..." The doctor chuckled, turning to the pan to begin dressing his wounds.

(To be continued eventually.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
As for my parenthesis comment on the story column. Daelthas wll be my first character if this gets accepted. That will be the start of his story and I plan to go from there and let myself be put into the melting pot. Thank you for giving me a chance to put in this introduction. I hope to be a valuable asset if allowed.
Avast, thar!

Do you still play retail? I know a fair amount of people here do. Some are/were silly and patched up their main folder and didn't make a backup, and are stuck solely on retail for the time being. Others, the smarter bunch, have two separate WoW folders; one for retail, and an unpatched one for here. Hopefully you're the latter, if you do indeed still play!

I also hope the moderation and community continue to please!
Thank you very, very much! However; I don't play retail anymore. I've just gotta down patch to match the CoTH's servers. Shouldn't take me too long at all.

I'm looking forward to being an asset to this community, thank you for giving me that chance Kretol and CoTH community.

Sincerely,
Daedal
Welcome to the server. You live super close to me. I'm up in Gwinnett! Hope your stay on this server is good.
☃ This is my snowman. He's there to remind me how much I hate the snow.