The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Calling those who play retail...
For those that do, are there any of you that have two separate folders for WoW? As in, one for retail and one for private servers? Or even any of you that -only- play retail, with an 'unaltered' (that is, never used for private servers) WoW folder? I need to ask a favor of you.

Also, if you would kindly estimate about how much you play retail, and whether you go into BGs or not; t'would be appreciated!
I have both Retail and CotH folders on my computer, but my account is frozen.
I do have two wow folders, but I no longer play retail.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
I play retail and CoTh actively on two seperate folders. My retail character is an 80 dk whom I do PvP with in arenas, BGs, and world a lot.

EDIT: I play retail about 4 days a week or so.
I have two copies of World of Warcraft. One for CotH and one exclusively for retail. Though I'm somewhat inactive on retail because of the abundance of negative people.
I use two folders, one for retail and another for Conquest of the Horde. I typically play retail for a minimum of a dozen hours a week, the vast majority of which consists of raiding. I play more depending on whim and peer pressure. Regarding Battlegrounds, I go through phases where I am indifferent and then a week later I may be playing there almost exclusively.
Two folders. Just server transferred to where all my friends are after an eight month break from retail.
Probably a dungeon/raid or two every couple of days, and I'm not really into the PVP so much.
Why?
What...

Erm. I have a single copy of WoW, and I only play on CotH.

And rarely in there, too.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
If you're just aiming to play Retail and CotH do like me to save computer space.

Take the Patch.MPQ (3.3.3a -Retail) and only that one, not the Patch-2 or Patch-3
Move it to a different folder (use Move Here) -Name it like "WoWPatches", make two subfolders called something like... "CotH" and "Retail". Obviously move the 3.3.3a (retail) to the "Retail" subfolder.
Then yadayada upgrade the client to CotH's version (3.3.2) and then when you want to play retail you switch the Patch.MQS around, ezmode.
Also, remember to use "Move Here" when you move around the patch.mpqs, saves time, since it doesn't need to copy 4gb data, ftw :)

Hope that helps abit!
1 folder.

Depends on which server I'm playing. I don't switch much.

No retail since December.

And when BG XP came out, it's all I did for weeks. AV after AV.

I was a storm crystal collecter, I love Ivus.

If that's his name. I'm Alliance.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
I've got two folders, but one is for CotH and one was for my buddy's server when he had it up and is staying there in anticipation that it'll be up again. 3.3.2 and 3.3.3.
[Image: badge.jpg]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I use two folders, but haven't been able to get on CoTH yet so! Don't do BGs much either.
< Insert witty, insightful, insanely rehashed signature here >
2 Folder in 2 Drives on my comp.
One is for CoTH whilst the other is for retail WoW, and another private PVP realm:D
(I have 2 switch realm lists to go between Retail WoW and Private PVP realm(Both on 3.3.3(The PRivate PVP realm is WoW Trance)))
Private PVP is 4 playing 1 group of frens and Real WoW is for another group of frens, currently frozen though, gonna pay for 2 months soon:D
Asetrix
Kelane
Ketrix

Spoiler:
"Life goes on"
"If life gives you lemons, make Lemonade"
"Jealousy's a b***h"
"Desperation breeds Desire"

Just a handful of my favourite quotations
I rarely play retail, usually only when CotH is down, but yeah, I keep two seperate folders, because the Retail belongs to my bro, and changing the Realmlist all the time is annoying.

As said before: why?
[Image: 8.jpg]
I got rid of my retail folder recently. I used to play both CotH and retail actively, but I got hacked and I didn't feel like sending in a copy of a photo ID to Blizzard because I'm lazy, and I don't want Blizzard to send their secret stalker agents after me. This was just before 3.2 came out.

I'll probably try to get it back soon because for some strange reason I've actually been missing retail lately. Plus, I'll definitely want to try Cata on retail as soon as it comes out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Community Inquiry: Forsaken Role Play and its future on CotH CappnRob 22 5,056 07-28-2014, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Reigen
  What draws you to role-play? grembomb 19 3,177 03-26-2013, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Mayson
  I can't play good characters. Aphetoros 16 7,035 09-15-2012, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Ormica
  I can't play evil characters Dae 15 3,514 09-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Last Post: Bovel