The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

InfamousClyde`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I've certainly been around a lot. I've been playing WoW since pre-BC and have enjoyed it since then. I always enjoy sophisticated roleplay, which, unsurprisingly, is quite hard to come by on World of Warcraft servers. At the moment I'm taking IB Higher Level English classes, from which I (hopefully) integrate rich, fluid characters into roleplay.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well, I'm Canadian. Completely fluent in English. I also speak Norwegian and French (the former being a benefit of living in Scandinavia).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, when I was younger, it was certainly raging amongst my Canadian friends. It was pricey, yes, the monthly fee, but I heartily enjoyed the addictive gameplay, and more specifically, the roleplay.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was looking for an excellent RP server. The last server I played on was a GM-Roleplaying server. It was rather dull, due to the rampant hacking and spamming, with no actual RP taking place. It seems that this community is much more mature, and I would like to partake in that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy relaxing, casual RP. So to speak, even people on the street engage in a regular, typical roleplaying manner. Raids tend to jumble up the roleplaying aspect- there's a lot going on at once. Not my favourite, but certainly not exactly bad either. As said previously, a nice, casual RP is perfect.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Ever since BC, I've always enjoyed the Draenei. They're a very interesting race with a lot of story to be told. I'm quite keen on many classes- but I enjoy Mages or Shamans. Elemental sorcery and that kind of spiritual leader idea seem very interesting.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Relatively high. I passionately hope this is the community I've been hoping for.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Knowing when to quit!". I've met quite a few idiots on some servers. Looking forward to never seeing them again!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
An excerpt from my Fanfiction, The Promised Child

It was cold, raining, and dark. Nine year old Annabelle had been fishing amongst the reeds outside the small town of Theramore. She would often sneak outside against the Matron's wishes so she could have an adventure. Most of the time, it was a simple walk around the marshes, or bringing tea to the patrolling guards. This time though, she had abandoned her make shift rod out of a stick and twine and ran for the nearest cover, which happened to be the stables.

Closing the door of the barn, she pulled her drenched blonde hair away from her face as her sea green eyes scanned the stables. Her face was fair, lips plump with high cheekbones. While her body was rather thin and frail, like any nine year old. The Matron would often coax her to eat more, but a lot of the time, she just didn't feel like eating.

"You shouldn't be out here, you could catch cold."

A boy… a boy Annabelle had never seen before poked his head out from behind a large white steed. He was brushing his mare with his brown eyes fixed on her. Bangs of light brown fell to the middle of his neck with most pulled back in a messy ponytail. He wore light clothes, a simple cotton shirt and riding breeches. He was no ordinary stable boy…

"Well what are you doing out here?" Annabelle replied inquisitively.

The boy chuckled, and put the brush on a stool before petting his mare and moved around the great beast to face her. He was rather tall and although he had a boyish face, his shoulders were broad and his arms toned. No, definitely not a stable boy. The usual stable boy was much smaller and was skinnier then this boy was.

"I was riding Trinity and got stuck in the rain; I'm just about to head to the keep for dinner."

The keep? That was where Lady Jaina resided. Annabelle had met the mage before, often had tea and cookies with her when she visited the orphanage or when Annabelle would study at the keep. Yes, Annabelle was addicted to the written word, always sneaking into the keep and reading anything she could find. Much of what she read was about the history of Azeroth and the mages of Dalaran.

"The keep? Are you an apprentice mage?"

The boy laughed almost hysterically.

"No. I'm a prince." He held his hand out to her formally. "Prince Anduin Wrynn of Stormwind."

"Annabelle…" She paused. "Oh, of Theramore."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really. I truly hope you consider my request. Thank you.
+
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]