The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hemingway`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hmh.

I'm a twenty-eight year old college student studying Bioengineering at the University of Texas in Austin, Texas. It's hard, meaningful work that keeps me wrapped up, yet gives me nothing to do when i'm not actually doing work. I work in a lab for pay as a chemical assistant, which means I pretty much run the place de facto. I love reading, hence the name tribute to Ernest Hemingway, my favorite author. I am very hand-to-eye dexterous and when i'm slowly passing into being drunk i'm more often than not juggling, which seems to entertain people enough to warrant learning it. I'm at the point of having 5 balls in the air, which isn't an easy task. As for the rest of my menial life, I enjoy roleplaying whenever I get the chance.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The United States of America, and my primary language is pretty clearly English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
As a young, fresh teenager I was having a hard time from keeping money from burning a hole in my pocket. Like a weight of anchor on a ship's bow, I was scanning the PC game rack at my local Best Buy and lo and behold, Warcraft 3 for $20. And it's expansion for 15. Needless to say after opening the velcro-latched cover and reading about the game on the case, I was sold. Heroes? Might? Magic? The only thing better could have been Heroes of Might And Magic! /badumtiss

What made you seek our server over others?:
It was the first, really. In private servers, I mean. I knew there'd be a better world than Moonguard out there, and something itched at me to let go the draenei's dancing on tables and constant ganking and find something better. Having conversed with my comrades over the idea of private servers, one of them pointed me in the direction of 'Ye Olde Google.' Needless to say this was a pretty big flag, seeming by the community size and that it's almost the last one standing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To be honest i've been corrupted by D&D, retail and other high fantasy settings where five heroes take off and slay some huge [x] in the name of [y]. Unrealistic, yes. Fun, yes. However, does this work implemented into a society larger than five? No. RPing enough i've been setback to moderation in godmoding, powering etc. It's taken my characters and made them more realistic, and although I do miss it I have to say the only thing that comes close is Hunting RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class combination is Orc/Warrior. Huge, muscle bound and honor guided more-than-brutes are probably one of the deepest races in WoW. A close second is probably Dwarven/Hunter, for obvious reasons stated above.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A nice place to play, with fair GMs. I'd rather have liberty than safety any day, especially in an RP server where the only thing we are in danger from is our own petty arguments between players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. I think that not everyone can be mature, but i'm still glad there's a safe-net rule on people being mature or not. If someone's throwing a tantrum over 'x', it makes me sad to see the administration throw back their hands and just let them kick sand in everyone's faces.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't really have the urge to write a long story, and will complete this at a later time!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope! The wiki and rules cleared that all up for me!
No weapon has ever settled a moral problem. It can impose a solution but it cannot guarantee it to be a just one.
Ernest Hemingway
+
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]